** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Wednesday Jan 17th

300 Newbury

Indy Five 3/1 PP

Decent cards at Market Rasen and Newbury on Wednesday, my pick is for Indy Five who bolted up on his chase debut at Taunton at the end of December. It was no surprise he showed improved form on his first try at 3m and over fences and I think we still have a lot more to come so happy to follow him despite the hefty weight rise.

Newbury 15:00 Horatio Hornblower @ 7/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Horatio Hornblower...from Nick Williams yard the 10yo has won two hurdle races and two chases from 2m to 3m on ground varying from good to heavy. He's a course winner and also a beaten favourite in his last race of two he's had this season ,
His last run over the 3m at Warwick (heavy ) he made a mistake 4th then blundered 11th but still made headway to go 3rd approaching the 2nd last and jumped left and soon weakened and lost 3rd place in run in to finish 4th with Lizzie Kelly in saddle ,
The yard bring Sam Twiston-Davies in to ride after Lizzie had last ten runs but Sam comes back in after he was the last jockey after Lizzie , I would think the yard looking for some experience info as he's having cheekpieces on for first time which may aid his jumping ,