** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday Jan 17th

300 Newbury

Indy Five 3/1 PP

Decent cards at Market Rasen and Newbury on Wednesday, my pick is for Indy Five who bolted up on his chase debut at Taunton at the end of December. It was no surprise he showed improved form on his first try at 3m and over fences and I think we still have a lot more to come so happy to follow him despite the hefty weight rise.

12.40 Lingield

Exchequer 7/2 B365

This horse likes it as Lingfield, has previously won here in a higher grade with 6lb more. The danger here must be the top weight so I’ve done s couple of forecasts. I suppose you could play each way but not for me. Take a look! I’m on for the win and Rev forecast with the top weight.

Edited by godofhorses

15 hours ago, godofhorses said:

12.40 Lingield

Exchequer 7/2 B365

This horse likes it as Lingfield, has previously won here in a higher grade with 6lb more. The danger here must be the top weight so I’ve done s couple of forecasts. I suppose you could play each way but not for me. Take a look! I’m on for the win and Rev forecast with the top weight.

Omg I thought I had it for a minute !

22 hours ago, BillyHills said:

300 Newbury

Indy Five 3/1 PP

Decent cards at Market Rasen and Newbury on Wednesday, my pick is for Indy Five who bolted up on his chase debut at Taunton at the end of December. It was no surprise he showed improved form on his first try at 3m and over fences and I think we still have a lot more to come so happy to follow him despite the hefty weight rise.

I see it fell! Some bookies do faller insurance which I do sometimes! However on looking at your long list of tips I did agree with your Mr Andros! Got me up after my horse came 2nd.

No ingenuity here tipping a short priced fav but Wiff Waff in the last at Newcastle really should be the proverbial "Good thing".

Based solely around times over C & D he ran a much faster time than Lord Of The Glen carrying  9st 8lb as opposed to 8st 11lb,that is a massive difference and had they run against each other last time out at levels,in theory Wiff Waff would have destroyed him.

Doesnt always work like that obviously but if handicapping and times have any worth Wiff Waff should win.

£20 win Wiff Waff

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

Hey I could lose a 2 horse race at the minute!

In saying that we have one tomorrow at Wincanton, dont bet flippin Tacenda whatever you do:lol

I feel same. Think a walk over would fall. I was going to put up Whatswrongwithyou but I was put off with short price of stablemate. Usually like that sort of thing and it’s a case of lost confidence. I’ve brushed myself down and told myself to brave the weather. I ve been following your tips this year and will continue to do so. Minor blip.