** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa del Rey Predictions > Jan 17th - 25th

copadelrey.jpg

The Copa del Rey returns for the second legs of the last 16 phase. Half of the fixtures this midweek and the other half next midweek. Here are the odds for you to check. Interested to hear what you all think. I'll post the second batch of odds when they become available.

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, and @derbent.

35 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

Well Barca has to lose sometime. What speculation has been surrounding the Espanyol coach recently?

He was linked with the Stoke job. That's now speculation that's gone away but it's surely been a distraction. That said, maybe him staying could galvanize the players against Barcelona.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Copa del Rey

Barcelona have won 80% of their last 10 games in Copa del Rey.
Sevilla have won their last 4 games in Copa del Rey.
Alaves have kept a clean sheet in 78% of their last 9 games in Copa del Rey.
Barcelona are undefeated in their last 13 away games against Espanyol in all competitions.
Atletico have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 games in Copa del Rey.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 17.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-01-2018

Real Madrid has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games.
Leganes has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games.
Leganes won their last 4 home games.
Leganes lost their last 3 games.
Real Madrid scored in last 3 away games.

You can find interesting 25 Football Betting Streaks for 18.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-18-01-2018

Sevilla have won 79% of their last 24 games in Copa del Rey.
Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 games in Copa del Rey.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 89% of Sevilla's last 9 games in Copa del Rey.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Atletico's last 10 games in Copa del Rey.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 23.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-23-01-2018

Valencia have won 86% of their last 7 games against Alaves in all competitions.
Real Madrid have won their last 4 games against Leganes in all competitions.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 24.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-01-2018

Barcelona have seen over 2.5 goals in 83% of their last 6 home games against Espanyol in all competitions.
Barcelona have won 83% of their last 6 home games against Espanyol in all competitions.
Barcelona are undefeated in 90% of their last 10 home games against Espanyol in all competitions.
Barcelona have scored at least 3 goals in 83% of their last 6 home games against Espanyol in all competitions.

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Streaks for 25.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-25-01-2018

FOOTALYCT.com - Providing short previews, missing players and betting suggestions on top 5 leagues!

Barcelona v Espanyol; 21:30

Barcelona will miss: Vermaelen, Deulofeu, Denis Suarez – Iniesta and Alcacer are coming back from injury, while Coutinho and Mina are in the squad as well.

Espanyol will miss midfielders Piatti and Jurado.

I am usually keeping my fingers far away from Copa del Rey, but here I simply think that bookmakers are giving us too much of value on under 4 goals at odds close to 1,90.

Barcelona have lost the first match on Cornella with 1-0 and therefore every single goal of Espanyol might be decisive. I know that it can happen that Barca will be 3 goals in front in only 15 minutes, but I expect Quique Sanchez Flores to start the match very defensive orientated, trying with counterattacks but still mainly focusing on closing gaps in defensive zones. Espanyol cannot count on services on two important players – Piatti and Jurado, so their midfield won’t be the best possible. Even if Barcelona will start offensively, probably with high pressing as well, I am pretty sure that Valverde won’t allow them to do it totally headless. To those able to take it, I suggest Barcelona and under 4,5, while Barcelona win to nill looks decent as well.