Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
StevieDay1983

La Liga Predictions > Jan 19th - 22nd

laligaratings.jpg

The round of La Liga matches are coming up this weekend. Real Madrid's season is spiralling out of control. The loss to Villarreal last weekend means they are now 19 points behind league leaders Barcelona and languishing in 4th place behind Atletico Madrid and Valencia. Even their opponents Villarreal are only 1 point behind them in 5th place. The big question is, should Real be backed to beat Deportivo this weekend? Check the odds and ratings then give us your thoughts. :ok

Real Sociedad vs Celta Vigo

I am keen to focus on games outside of the Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, and Sevilla bubble. Here is one match where I saw an extremely tempting price. In-form Celta Vigo are ranked as firm outsiders to take a win from their trip to the Estadio Municipal de Anoeta this weekend. Celta have scored 7 in their last 5 away matches so they are not goal shy on the road. The score was also 3-2 to Real Sociedad when the two sides last met so the away side will be after revenge. I'm not convinced Celta will take the win but I certainly feel at this price that a Double Chance bet is worth a wager. I simply cannot resist backing there to be goals in this game either. The issue will be just how much the devastating 5-0 defeat to Barcelona away in the Copa del Rey will impact on Celta's morale. A return to league action against a team not exactly buzzing might be exactly what they need.

Celta Vigo Double Chance @ 1.98 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.50 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @teddybear3011, @RealUnited, and @derbent, hit us with your thoughts and tips for this weekend's matches. :ok

Getafe CF v Athletic Bilbao

Getafe CF: Guaita (17/0 first goalkeeper), Bergara (15/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Álvaro Jiménez (11/1 f)(all doubtful)

Athletic Bilbao: Kepa (14/0 first goalkeeper), De Marcos (7/0 d), Balenziaga (12/0 d), San José (13/1 m), Muniaín (6/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Athletic Bilbao's last 4 games in La Liga.
Getafe have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao are undefeated in their last 8 games in La Liga.
Getafe have won 83% of their last 6 home games in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have won their last 3 away games against Getafe in all competitions.

You can find interesting 57 Football Betting Streaks for 19.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-01-2018

Sevilla have lost 88% of their last 8 away games in La Liga.
Las Palmas have conceded at least 2 goals in 93% of their last 14 games in La Liga.
Levante have failed to score in 86% of their last 7 games in La Liga.
Atletico have kept a clean sheet in 78% of their last 9 games in La Liga.
Las Palmas have lost 80% of their last 15 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 20.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-01-2018

Barcelona are undefeated in their last 26 games in La Liga.
Deportivo have failed to win 93% of their last 28 away games in La Liga.
Barcelona have won 88% of their last 26 games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Real Sociedad's last 12 home games in La Liga.
Barcelona have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 79% of their last 24 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 21.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-01-2018

Malaga have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 games in La Liga.
Malaga have lost 90% of their last 10 away games in La Liga.
Malaga have failed to win 91% of their last 11 away games in La Liga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Malaga's last 6 games in La Liga.
Malaga have failed to score in 80% of their last 10 away games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 22.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-22-01-2018

11 minutes ago, Arkadi Manucharov said:

This looks like an easy win for Eibar. Malaga has been terrible all season long. I find it quite sad that they will most probably be relegated. Just a few years ago they were in the quarter final of the UCL. Anyhow this seems like it will be a comprehensive win for Eibar. As you can see from the picture below Sporita gives the Eibar win bet a  score of 8.7 out of 10, meaning that it's a very reliable bet.I would even go as far as to say that they will in by more than 1 goal. 

Eibar.PNG

Agreed. I would bet a lot on Eibar. In fact, I plan to do so. Sporita just confirmed what I thought all along.