** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Jan 20th - 22nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Southampton conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
Tottenham have scored in each of their last 11 matches in Premier League.
38% of Tottenham's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Southampton have failed to win their last 10 games in Premier League.
Tottenham have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 21.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-01-2018

I am starting to think that after the sacking of Marco Silva today that if Southampton don't win today then they might sack Pellegrino in an opportunity to snap up Silva. Whether or not that happens, Pellegrino's odds to be the next Premier League manager to leave their post are very tempting...

Pellegrino to be next Premier League manager to leave post @ 2.5 with BetVictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Liverpool's last 7 away games in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 games against Swansea in all competitions.
Liverpool have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 games in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 14 games in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 22.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-22-01-2018

Swansea vs Liverpool

It is a game like this that troubles me as a punter. The side that are out-of-form and at home against the away side that is in-form but has a tendency to forget their lines against the so-called weaker teams. If there was ever a game that this thrilling Klopp side would lose it is this one. Liverpool have won four league games on the bounce. It appears they will not miss Coutinho as many suggested. Van Dijk might just have added that defensive solidarity they have been crying out for as well. Swansea look slightly improved under Carvalhal but it's going to take more time before his ideas fully set in. Both teams are strengthened by players shaking off injuries. Van Dijk and Salah will be available after being doubts previously. Swansea will also have Naughton and van der Hoorn available. However, they continue to monitor Abraham which is a big blow given his ability to pinch a goal here and there. I'm not confident enough in Liverpool's consistency to back them for the win at such a low price. It is 15 games unbeaten for Klopp's side now but ever since he took over they have thrown away points in games like this. I do think there will be goals. Will Swansea score? It's a tough one. Keen to hear what some of you guys are going for in this one. Personally, I'm playing it a bit cautiously for one bet and going more risky with the second.

Over 2.5 Goals Scored @ 1.62 with Betfair

Roberto Firmino Anytime Scorer @ 2.20 with Ladbrokes

Swansea v Liverpool

Mon 2018-01-21

Liverpool look terrific on the road. They have won 5 of their last 6 first half away games. Scoring goals for fun, with 7 of 10 first half games having more than 1.5 goals. 9 of 10 away games have finished over 2.5 goals. 

Can Swansea stop them? No chance here... so what bets look good? 

The Liverpool away win HT/FT looks reasonable at odds of 1.83. But it means thaey have to win the 1st half. I think this is a distinct possibility, given that Swnasea have scored 1 1st half goal at home in 10 games. This is the worst record in the premier league, 

The NO to both teams to score is priced at 1.8 (very similar to Liverpool win HT/FT), but realistically it's very similar to the Liverpool win to NIL bet. If I was choosing either of these I would go Liverpool win to NIL (odds 2.1). 

For me the possibility that Liverpool concede a sloppy goal is real, and it turns me off these last 2 bets. I would rather back Liverpool's strength, which is attacking football and scoring goals. 

At anywhere above 1.75, I would take Liverpool to win here and over 2.5 goals. FOr me this is a safer bet, than enduring 1st half pressure in the HT/FT win. 

Swansea City v Liverpool = this match will be a worth- watching one. I dont think anyone can say exactly what the outcome will be, considering that both Swansea City and Liverpool have been playing quite incredibly good lately. ANyways, personally, I would believe Liverpool has a bigger change of winning, but you never know, I guess. There might also be a draw, or even Swansea might surprise us and be the winner for tonight. Lets watch it and see what the result will be:)