** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Saturday Jan 13th

325 Wetherby

Crown Hill 7/2 Betfair

So many nice races on Saturday! I'm napping Crown Hill at Wetherby because he looks over priced at 7/2 and should be favourite in my eyes. Has been running over hurdles of late but his chase form is quite progressive and should be up to winning in this 0-120 class. Had a nice spin at Exeter last time and has Newberry New to beat who finally got off the mark for his trainer after slipping 30lbs in the handicap. I'm not sure he is certain to reproduce that and rates poor value to me.

Kempton 2:40 Red Indian @ 14/1 SJ e/w thanks 

Red Indian.....from Ben Pauling yard that's been knocking at the door this season finding place finishes but just can't get that win the same can be said about Red Indian the 6yo has been successful in a hurdle race and a NH flat race at 1m 7f and 2m on soft and heavy ground He's only the one run this season 56 days ago at Chelenham 2m 5f (soft) in hurdle race when going off 5/1 fav he finished 3rd beaten 6.75 lengths ,

The yard will have been pleased with his first run of season after six months summer break and should have come on from that run and goes over the same distance again and up 1lb to 134 mark with David Bass taking over from Nico de Boinville in the saddle

2.40 Kemp

River Frost @ 6/1 Lads (ew)

The Chepstow race that River frost was 5th in first time up has thrown up a million winners, the second Sam Spinner is now fav for the World Hurdle, the fourth Wholestone won a grade 2 off 155, the sixth won next time out, the seventh Old Guard has won twice since off 149, the eigth Bags Groove has won his next two.  River Frost runs off 145, he's has already won twice at the track and comes from a stable that do well at this time of year.