** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup Predictions > Jan 16th & 17th

Chelsea vs Norwich

Going to take a deeper look at this game because it's being shown live on BBC One tonight. Chelsea are being heavily criticised by their own fans for what is being labelled a boring brand of football. There are rumours that Hazard is also trying to engineer a move away from the club as well. Despite the club being in 4th place in the Premier League, still in the Champions League, and still in the FA Cup, and still in the EFL Cup, it's clearly hard to please some fans. This should be a standard outcome for the home side. We all remembered the 4-2 win for Bradford in this competition a few years back. I feel Conte won't allow such complacency. I can see the Blues winning with a solid display here. Chelsea could be without both Fabregas and Cahill but will still have enough strength in depth. Conte will want to make a point here that Chelsea are not to be messed with. It's also always worth including this goal at any opportunity. This effort from Zola came in a match against Norwich in the FA Cup...

Zola Backheel Goal vs Norwich in FA Cup

Chelsea -1 @ 1.83 with Ladbrokes

BTTS "No" @ 1.70 with BetVictor

FA cup third round replay results

2012 2h  2d  1a

2013 4h  1d  1a

2014 4h  3d  4a

2014 5h  1d  3a  

2015 4h  2d  1a   

2016 6h  2d  2a   

2017 5h  0d  4a

As y'all can see, we only dropped below the four home wins when there were only 5 replays to play.

I think 2 more home wins and a draw tonight, guv.

I'm keen to find a way to get with Chelsea tonight; in recent weeks they've gone off 1/6 v Brighton, 1/7 v Stoke, 3/10 v Leicester and was 4/9 for the initial meeting 11 days ago. I know they'll make changes but 1/3 about the home win seems enormous to me.

Difficult to put a price on Wigan v Bournemouth given the visitors likely to make a host of changes - U1.5 appeals at 11/4 with 5 of last the 6 ties where a L1 side has hosted a PL side going unders with PL side failing to score on all 6 occasions. Wigan have drew their last 3 home matches 0-0 too.

Below EFL Trophy rather than FA Cup but it doesn't warrant it's own thread so stuck it in here...

Oldam 13/8 against Leicester Academy tonight - 4 players from Leicester Academy 2-1 win away at Scnuthorpe in the last round featured in last nights FA Cup replay - side will be similar to that that faced Fleetwood (4/11), Carlisle (4/9) & Morecambe (10/11) in the group stages.