** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Jan 12th - 15th

Deportivo vs Valencia

The Copa del Rey have taken attention away from La Liga this week but it's back to the grind for the top flight teams in Spain this weekend. Deportivo and Valencia is an interesting clash between two sides that were at the height of their powers 15-20 years ago. They both won their last league game and the odds are tight. However, I think this will be a game that Valencia can sneak a win in. The away side have pulled off a bit of shrewd business by adding Arsenal's Gabriel to their defensive ranks. He divided opinion in the Premier League but he's a proven La Liga player. At Villarreal, his partnership with Victor Ruiz saw the team only concede 17 goals in 19 games. There could well be goals in this game but Valencia should come out on top.

Valencia to win @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes

BTTS @ 1.62 with Betfair

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, and @derbent, what are you guys looking to bet on in this round of matches?

Getafe CF v Málaga CF

Getafe CF: Dakonam (18/0 d, suspended), Bergara (15/4 m, 2nd top scorer)

Málaga CF: Baysse (15/1 d, left the club), Juan Carlos (10/0 d), Miguel Torres (1/0 d), Rolón (8/0 m), Añor (14/0 m), Borja Bastón (14/2 f), Rolán (11/3 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Malaga away from her audience has one win and eight defeats, with 4 goals in favor and 17 against. Malacca, especially in the away games, I do not know how to save the game, Getafe is comfortable and high on her pitch, can take advantage of the weaknesses of Malaga and get the victory
CF GETAFE vs CF MALAGA @@ WIN GETAFE, odds 1.80

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Getafe have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games against Malaga in all competitions.
Malaga have failed to win 90% of their last 31 away games in La Liga.
Getafe have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home games in La Liga.
Malaga have failed to score in their last 3 games in La Liga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Getafe's last 6 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 12.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-01-2018

In a very good situation both teams, especially the home team who does not lose in the most recent, I will go against her form, because her defense is problematic and Atletico is experienced and can take advantage of it and go through one difficult headquarters
SD EIBAR vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ ATLETICO MADRID, odds 2.06

Girona has 11 out of 17 goals in the league and one home away from home. The home side is more comfortable to score, while Las Palmas needs points, Gerona scores easily and easily accepts the goal, while Las Palmas will be offensive, so I expect to be open game with phases and goals on either side
GIRONA CF vs UNION DEPORTIVA LAS PALMAS @@ Both team to score, odds 1.66

Las Palmas have lost 88% of their last 16 away games in La Liga.
Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 16 home games against Villarreal in all competitions.
Las Palmas have won their last 5 games against Girona in all competitions.
Atletico have won 90% of their last 10 games against Eibar in all competitions.
Eibar have won their last 4 home games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 13.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-01-2018

www.footalyct.com/blog - Missing players, short previews and betting suggestions on La Liga, Serie A, Premier League and Bundesliga. French Ligue 1 is followed professionally so it's available only for subscribers.

Girona v Las Palmas; 13:00

Girona will miss defender Alcala and attacker Kayode.

Las Palmas is coming without defenders Michel, Bigas and holding midfielder Samper.

Short preview: as mentioned last week, I will keep picking overs on matches of Las Palmas, especially in encounters like this one where the home team is extremely offensive minded. I suggest over 2,5 goals and both teams to score with odds above 2,00 here. Garcia, Stuani, and Portu are still on fire and they are playing against a team which conceded at least 2 goals in 12 of last 13 matches! Still, regardless the position of Girona, this is a newcomer to La Liga and Las Palmas must take points from teams like this if they don’t want to be pushed back into Segunda. Without Bigas, Michel and Samper, their chances are cut short, but they will have to score on more than Girona in this one if they want something out of the match, because Girona will score for sure. For those unable to pick combination, over 2,75 at 1,90 looks decent as well.

Edited by Pep004

13 minutes ago, Arkadi Manucharov said:

Eibar vs Atletico Madrid

Eibar has been on amazing run. They have not been beaten in 7, climbing their way out of the relegation zone into 7th in the table. 

Atletico Madrid is also doing pretty well. They have been in great form away from home with 6 wins in 9 matches.

So this is hard one to predict. I would take Eibar not to lose. Sporita gives this bet a 56% of winning and when combining it with the odds of 1.85, this seems like a good bet.

I agree. Eibar is not losing this game. 

Barcelona have won 88% of their last 25 games in La Liga.
Celta Vigo have won their last 5 games against Levante in all competitions.
Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Celta Vigo's last 14 away games in La Liga.
Barcelona have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 14.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-14-01-2018

Leganes have failed to score in their last 4 away games in La Liga.
Leganes have failed to win their last 5 away games in La Liga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 82% of Leganes's last 11 away games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 15.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-15-01-2018

6 hours ago, Arkadi Manucharov said:

Betis vs Leganes 

Both of are decent but very unpredictable teams, especially Betis. Betis scores and concedes a lot, they have no defense and are all out to attack. Leganes is a much more tactically organized team, they do not concede many goals and rarely do their matches end with more than 2.5 goals. Such contrasting styles of play make this a very hard game to pick.

I would avoid betting on this game, but if I had to choose I would take both team to score- yes. Betis will be all out to attack and will probably score more than a goal, while Leganes should take advantage of Betis’s poor defense and steal at least one away goal.

Sporita.com has calculated that this bet has score of 8.1 out of 10, which means that this bet has value. All of the data indicates that both teams will score.

Capture.PNG.fad982e02055498ae718a4a6c7eedf56.PNG

Thanks for this. Love the sporita service, cool website and useful. 

Edited by Jamesboaz