** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

26 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

No, why do you need an incentive??

its just for fun but your doing your best to ruin it by continually questioning everything.

Just enjoy it just or stick to your betfair forum, its like you don't trust anyone who might be making it pay.

1.   I don't need an incentive, the £20 Challenge has been floundering forever with very few contibutors.

2.  When people stop questioning everything no progress is made.

3.  I do enjoy it.  Punters Lounge is the best there is out of all the forums.  Who makes it pay is questionable.  Please provide the data? It follows from then that Punters Lounge can give a historical account what is profitable.  Your stats suggest that whether it be the selections, the naps or accumulators that it makes a profit.  You also said that you only bet on the naps as you can't do all the bets, and that you make more money on football betting.  Be a bit dynamic and set out a betting formula with a points bank that should make money for your supporters over time.

4. I can do it for you if you wish?  just let me know?

Please don't get emotional about all this, it is just betting.  Punters so often defeat themselves by not understanding what they are up against, it is your duty to set them on a path to being able to come out on the positive side of the ups and downs in their betting activities.

You can do it if you really try (John Loeffier).  Enjoy the song

Listen mate i'm not going to get into this on this thread.

You miss the point so many times, the £20 challenge is a bit of fun, its not and was never meant for everyone to have a go at but a way to let anyone have a crack at posting some tips. Nothing more nothing less.

You put no effort onto this thread, you just copy and paste from betfair to your personal thread and then on to here

You were the one who asked for a prize to make it more interesting and then you say you dont need an incentive.

All of the data is out there free to Download if you open your eyes, we dont hide anything but i have noticed you struggle to navigate the site sometimes so i'll let you off.

Betting is emotional, try it sometime?

If you want anymore answers PM me, i'm not spoiling this thread anymore with pointless arguments.

:ok

9 hours ago, Trotter said:

bank 782.62

Sou 5.30 - Pumblechook 7/4 and Tigray 5/2 (WON 11/4)

Sou 6.30 - Parallel World 2/1 and Silverturnstogold 5/2 (WON 11/4)

prices bet365 bog

4 x £5 doubles

Decent day today with a rare win in here, the two bggest priced ones won, both horses drifted, and my Nap of the Day won at good odds !

Hopefuly the start of a change of fortune ..... ?

return 70.31, profit 50.31, bank 832.93

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Decent day today with a rare win in here, the two bggest priced ones won, both horses drifted, and my Nap of the Day won at good odds !

Hopefuly the start of a change of fortune ..... ?

return 70.31, profit 50.31, bank 832.93

Well done mate, that what we want to hear:clap

Theres a horse running on Saturday called 'Glen Shiel' hes  expected to run well . Hes out of archie Watson ( drams probably soon to be  ex trainer lol ) so will be ready for business already won well at Newcastle in jan . Will probably be a selection if the price is right .

Anyway tomorrow at kempton we see all the big names appearing, dettori, Moore and SDS ,   for a mid week it has some interesting races . Would love Griggy to be a bet but price wont reach the minimum. Home before Dusk is only 7 runners and  Chookie Dunedin is the nap but for this thread I'm taking the maiden which when the flat turf starts at the end of the month will be a staple . Taking a bit of a gamble against a Dettori ridden odds on fav but with SDS on the selection and given the 'quiet' run latest I just fancy his chances.

Win or place 25/43

Balance - 158   win only (7) - 270 

18.45 kempton 

Win Win Power 

10 win @ 4/1    10 place @ 8/11 b365 bog 

( 9/2 is available with willhill but obviously no bog available till 10am ) 

I’ve never kept track of my bets. It’s been one of them where I hadn’t a clue when I first started but then you start to learn bit by bit. I’m at a point now where I love horse racing and I’d say it’s now overtaken football as my main thing. I’ve fell out of love with footy purely because of the money and its just a load of crap now. Anyway once the flat season properly starts in may time I’m going to start keeping track of things. How does this points system work in gambling? Do you put your own value on a point? 

4 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

I’ve never kept track of my bets. It’s been one of them where I hadn’t a clue when I first started but then you start to learn bit by bit. I’m at a point now where I love horse racing and I’d say it’s now overtaken football as my main thing. I’ve fell out of love with footy purely because of the money and its just a load of crap now. Anyway once the flat season properly starts in may time I’m going to start keeping track of things. How does this points system work in gambling? Do you put your own value on a point? 

yes, put your own value on a point

A point to you might be £1 or £5 or £20

The purpose of posting 'points' instead of an amount of cash is that it's a bit divisive if somebody is posting £500 bets and others can only afford a couple of quid ......... so 'points' hides the amounts people are betting

ps .... it doesn't matter on this thread because it's a fun thread with a notional £20 a day to try out bets, systems, whatever

Edited by Trotter

20 hours ago, roger2256 said:

Theres a horse running on Saturday called 'Glen Shiel' hes  expected to run well . Hes out of archie Watson ( drams probably soon to be  ex trainer lol ) so will be ready for business already won well at Newcastle in jan . Will probably be a selection if the price is right .

Anyway tomorrow at kempton we see all the big names appearing, dettori, Moore and SDS ,   for a mid week it has some interesting races . Would love Griggy to be a bet but price wont reach the minimum. Home before Dusk is only 7 runners and  Chookie Dunedin is the nap but for this thread I'm taking the maiden which when the flat turf starts at the end of the month will be a staple . Taking a bit of a gamble against a Dettori ridden odds on fav but with SDS on the selection and given the 'quiet' run latest I just fancy his chances.

Win or place 25/43

Balance - 158   win only (7) - 270 

18.45 kempton 

Win Win Power 

10 win @ 4/1    10 place @ 8/11 b365 bog 

( 9/2 is available with willhill but obviously no bog available till 10am ) 

Biased of course but I didn't think SDS gave the selection a good ride . Finished a fast finishing never nearer 4th .

Lost 

Win or place 25/44

Balance - 178    win only (7) -290

5 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Nothing stopping you now.  Well done again.  May I ask what your original bank was?

Cheers

My original bank was 'zero'

I had a really good year in 2018 into 2019 (won the monthly Nap of the Day four times in nine months and put many of the same selections in here)

Been up and down since

On the slide for the last couple of months so could do with a few wins to start moving up again

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Cheers

My original bank was 'zero'

I had a really good year in 2018 into 2019 (won the monthly Nap of the Day four times in nine months and put many of the same selections in here)

Been up and down since

On the slide for the last couple of months so could do with a few wins to start moving up again

Many thanks.  £863 growth from zero looks to be very good.  I saw the balance exceeding £1,300 at some point.  This winter has not been good to me either; let's hope that all picks up from here on in and that the Cheltenham Festival goes ahead

3 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Many thanks.  £863 growth from zero looks to be very good.  I saw the balance exceeding £1,300 at some point.  This winter has not been good to me either; let's hope that all picks up from here on in and that the Cheltenham Festival goes ahead

let's hope so !

To be fair though I never have any winners at Cheltenham ...... ?

Thought , considered and cogitated but decided to do it anyway lol . Seriously though, the selection is in top form with an in form jockey on board .

Win or place 25/44

Balance - 178   win only (7) - 290

18.30 Newcastle 

I Know How 

10 win @ 7/2    10 place @ 8/11 

9 hours ago, roger2256 said:

Thought , considered and cogitated but decided to do it anyway lol . Seriously though, the selection is in top form with an in form jockey on board .

Win or place 25/44

Balance - 178   win only (7) - 290

18.30 Newcastle 

I Know How 

10 win @ 7/2    10 place @ 8/11 

Should have listened to my fears lol. I am putting this down as a loss although with a non runner making it just the two places it should be void . 

Lost 

Win or place 25/45

Balance - 198    win only (7) - 310 

£0.40 e-w lucky 15 @ betfair

Emblem Storm @ 15/2
Meydan 12:00

Rusumaat @ 14/1
Meydan 13:10

Spotify @ 13/2
Meydan 14:20

Pablo Escobarr @ 13/2
Meydan 15:30

£2 trixie @ bet365

Bochart @ 15/8
Meydan 12:35

Secret Ambition @ 11/4
Meydan 13:45

Matterhorn @ 7/4
Meydan 14:55
?

Im at wolves today , lovely sunshine, cold though. Couple I'm interested in . Obviously fox power, was out last night so missed the 5/2 , would certainly have been a bet on here. Chosen the NB , hopefully should do the business but there are concerns , Ryan Moore,  first run of the year and first run on AW. 

Win or place 25/45 

Balance - 198    win only (7)  - 310

14.45 Wolverhampton 

Urban icon 

10 win @ 11/4   10 place @ 8/11 

3 hours ago, roger2256 said:

Im at wolves today , lovely sunshine, cold though. Couple I'm interested in . Obviously fox power, was out last night so missed the 5/2 , would certainly have been a bet on here. Chosen the NB , hopefully should do the business but there are concerns , Ryan Moore,  first run of the year and first run on AW. 

Win or place 25/45 

Balance - 198    win only (7)  - 310

14.45 Wolverhampton 

Urban icon 

10 win @ 11/4   10 place @ 8/11 

Won 

10 win @11/4 + 27   10 place returns 17 +7 = + 34

Win or place 26/46

Balance - 164   win only (8) -255 

Taking a punt on this one , fav may sluce up but I'm taking him on with   another of Carol's as a bet to nothing with a jockey in form on top.

Win or place 26/46   

Balance -164   win only (8) - 255 

13.55 kempton 

Fly the nest 

10 win @ 5/1  10 place @ evens