** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

505 Wincanton

This doesn't look that competitive to me with the Marble Moon form from Newton Abbot looking well ahead of anything else. This brings the 3rd that day Silver Sea who was 5l ahead of Glanvilles Guest, they meet on similar terms and there shouldn't be too much between them here although Silver Sea is progressing nicely with experience.
Benbecula goes well here and will surely come on for his debut run last time and could make the frame so is one for the forecast. Nachi Falls used to be half decent but has tumbled down the weights after some poor efforts, he's a had a wind op and could be dangerous if anything near his best.

£12 Silver Sea 7/4 PP
£2 Glanvilles Guest 12/1 bet365

£1 Comb F/C 4,7,11

Bank 687.69

Having a poor run on the thread at the moment so I'm going to try something different which hopefully will provide a better strike at the expense of a lower return but fewer losers ! Betting two horses in a race …… as long as they're both odds against you win if either of them win

4.55 Sedge

10 to win on Sonic at 11/8

10 to win on Spectator at 3/1

It's a good 'shape' race for betting two horses because only three are fancied and I'm taking a view that Iolani won't win being 2 grades up in class and 10lbs up in the weights since his last time out victory

Obviously backing two horses you're never going to win big because of them will always lose but you hope for a good strike rate and that the bigger priced ones win sometimes !

Bank 667.69

Looking at the Listed race at Ponty today and going to oppose the Johnston favourite,. She's won a Listed race in Germany and finished 2nd in the Zetland at Newmarket ….. so she has the best form. But she's also run 7 times and I'm going for a couple of the more lightly raced ones who might be improving. 

Ponty 3.30

Manuela de Vega 9/4

Three Comets 9/4

£10 win on each

3 hours ago, Trotter said:

Bank 667.69

Looking at the Listed race at Ponty today and going to oppose the Johnston favourite,. She's won a Listed race in Germany and finished 2nd in the Zetland at Newmarket ….. so she has the best form. But she's also run 7 times and I'm going for a couple of the more lightly raced ones who might be improving. 

Ponty 3.30

Manuela de Vega 9/4

Three Comets 9/4

£10 win on each

Yeah ……. 1st and 2bd

first win on the thread for ages ...

return 32.50, profit 12.50, bank 680.19

Bank 660.19

Carlisle 2.30 - Beginners Chase

Going to take on the odds on favourite here - Stowaway Magic, Just think this trip on good ground will be too sharp for him. I expect him to be plugging on one paced in the finish

Delire D'Estruval 7/2

Slanelough 7/1

£10 win on each

3 handicaps at Cheltenham today so going to have a crack the 3.10 race.

Top rated is Lungarno Palace which is judge on his novice form. He won at Stratford after a break and that was just to put him spot on for this. he could be well handicapped. My personal fancy is for Brillare Momento trained locally by Martin Keighley who is having a decent start to the season. He often targets horses for Cheltenham races so this one will be spot on today and he's booked Aidan Coleman to ride.
Of the rest Gordon Elliott sends over High Expectations and Water Sprite, both won last time out and will need ti improve here. First Assignment is unexposed and you need to keep an eye on the Twiston-Davies runner Mr Antolini, he has Sam back on board and will be fit as a fiddle.

£5.19 Brillare Momento 9/1
£3.05 Lungarno Palace 16/1
£5.76 Mr Antolini 8/1
Any winner returns £51.86

50p F/C combo 2,3,13,14 (12 bets)