** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

On 6/28/2022 at 1:32 PM, LeMale said:

1840 - R - Knocklane Lass 17-2 and Hymn Book Two @ 12-1  (5p) Skybet

1910 - R - Pachmena 8-1 and Miss Myers 10-1  (5p) Skybet 

£1 ew cross double (£8) and £2 win singles. 

1910 - R - Doolin Dancer @ 66-1  Bet365 (4p) £2 ew (outsider but has had form on heavy and is down 7lbs) 

Forgot about this. HBT and Pachmena both placed for small return of around £8-9, so a loss on the day, we'll call it -£10.

17 hours ago, LeMale said:

1830 - B - Tara Power @ 25-1 

1930 - B - Pillar @ 16-1 

2030 - B - Sceptred Isle @ 40-1 

All skybet with 5 places. £1 ew trixie and £2 ew singles.

£45.60 Return for £25.60 profit. Tara Power 2nd returned £12.00 . Pillar 4th returned £8.40 . Sceptred Isle 8th.  

With just the two placed, trixie returned £25.20. 

Was going to stop doing these longer odds trixies (or other forms of accas) as no matter what i put in this £20 challenge, they never seem to come off. The day before i was thinking of doing a canadian on the Haggas/Marquand horses as i quite fancied 4 of the 5 runners they had, but thought no, why bother! Of course 4 out of the 5 won and returned a nice sum. Yesterday wasn't bad, kept us interested in the last race and although Sceptred Isle didn't get the win, or place, it has at least shown me that this comp is not jinxed (for me) and to continue to look for the "big one" . I'll carry on fighting.