Jump to content
Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st Elliott Sutcliffe, 2nd McG, 3rd juanmoment **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Hotspur88, 2nd Bagzi, 3rd Gazza's United, 4th luckypants, 5th Craggwood **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st mick33, 2nd Sugardaddyken, 3rd kenisbusy, 4th Johnrobertson. KO Cup Winner: Kingdom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome


BillyHills

Recommended Posts

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-19 13:25 Plumpton Young Butler 1.6  
2022-01-19 14:00 Plumpton Mark of Gold 1.89  
2022-01-19 15:50 Dundalk Elzaamsan 1.92  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 77.65 57.65    
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, gbettle said:

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-19 13:25 Plumpton Young Butler 1.6  
2022-01-19 14:00 Plumpton Mark of Gold 1.89  
2022-01-19 15:50 Dundalk Elzaamsan 1.92  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 77.65 57.65    

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-19 13:25 Plumpton Young Butler 1.6 1
2022-01-19 14:00 Plumpton Mark of Gold 1.89 1
2022-01-19 15:50 Dundalk Elzaamsan 1.92 2
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 15.12 -4.88    
           
Month bets outlay return profit  
1 19 380 510.83 130.83  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-20 13:15 Wincanton Duke Of Rockingham 1.36  
2022-01-20 13:30 Ludlow Zacony Rebel 1.62  
2022-01-20 18:30 Newcastle Swinton 2.2  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 68.03 48.03    
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6.00 Newc - Antiphon - 11/8 Bet365 B.O.G. - £20 win - lost - ran poorly

Andrew Balding sends 1 horse on a 600 mile round trip. He is in decent form (5 wins, 2 place from 18 runners). He also has a 28% strike rate at the track. Drops back from 6f to 5f, but Newcastle is a testing track compared to the short sprint run in at Lingfield.

Edited by Bang on
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, gbettle said:

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-20 13:15 Wincanton Duke Of Rockingham 1.36  
2022-01-20 13:30 Ludlow Zacony Rebel 1.62  
2022-01-20 18:30 Newcastle Swinton 2.2  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 68.03 48.03    

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-20 13:15 Wincanton Duke Of Rockingham 1.36 2
2022-01-20 13:30 Ludlow Zacony Rebel 1.62 1
2022-01-20 18:30 Newcastle Swinton 2.2 9
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 0.00 -20.00    
           
Month bets outlay return profit  
1 20 400 510.83 110.83  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-21 12:30 Market Rasen Captain Broomfield 1.88  
2022-01-21 17:00 Newcastle Diavolo 1.89  
2022-01-21 18:15 Dundalk Thunder Moon 1.88  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 86.60 66.60    
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 days later , runs again.

6.30 Newc - Louis Treize - 11/4  Bet365 B.O.G. - £20 win - lost disappointing

Finished 4th 3 days ago, but only beaten 1 length (NK / 1/2 / NK).  For me the apprentice jockey was too far behind, a flick with the whip saw it respond well but he didn't continue and accepted defeat (who knows). Today he has jockey P.J.McDonald riding who is - TOP jockey at the course. We go again.

Edited by Bang on
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, gbettle said:

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-21 12:30 Market Rasen Captain Broomfield 1.88  
2022-01-21 17:00 Newcastle Diavolo 1.89  
2022-01-21 18:15 Dundalk Thunder Moon 1.88  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 86.60 66.60    

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-21 12:30 Market Rasen Captain Broomfield 1.88 NR
2022-01-21 17:00 Newcastle Diavolo 1.89 4
2022-01-21 18:15 Dundalk Thunder Moon 1.88 2
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 0.00 -20.00    
           
Month bets outlay return profit  
1 21 420 510.83 90.83  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

event_date time course selection betfair position
2022-01-21 13:25 Haydock Jonbon 1.45  
2022-01-21 14:00 Haydock Tommys Oscar 1.67  
2022-01-21 17:00 Wolverhampton Zameka 1.43  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 51.73 31.73    
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...