Jump to content
Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome


BillyHills

Recommended Posts

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-19 13:00 Exeter Mick Pastor 1.42  
2021-10-19 14:20 Gowran Park Sunset Shiraz 1.41  
2021-10-19 17:05 Newcastle Donizetti 2.2  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 63.17 43.17    
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, gbettle said:

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-19 13:00 Exeter Mick Pastor 1.42  
2021-10-19 14:20 Gowran Park Sunset Shiraz 1.41  
2021-10-19 17:05 Newcastle Donizetti 2.2  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 63.17 43.17    

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-19 13:00 Exeter Mick Pastor 1.42 1
2021-10-19 14:20 Gowran Park Sunset Shiraz 1.41 1
2021-10-19 17:05 Newcastle Donizetti 2.2 1
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 63.17 43.17    

 

Month bets outlay return profit
8 31 620 703.98 83.98
9 29 580 573.37 -6.63
10 17 340 581.61 241.61
Link to comment
Share on other sites

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-20 13:00 Newmarket Social Contact 2.58  
2021-10-20 16:33 Worcester Ucanaver 2.7  
2021-10-20 19:00 Kempton Wodeton 2.88  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 211.17 191.17    
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, gbettle said:

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-20 13:00 Newmarket Social Contact 2.58  
2021-10-20 16:33 Worcester Ucanaver 2.7  
2021-10-20 19:00 Kempton Wodeton 2.88  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 211.17 191.17    

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-20 13:00 Newmarket Social Contact 2.58 NR
2021-10-20 16:33 Worcester Ucanaver 2.7 1
2021-10-20 19:00 Kempton Wodeton 2.88 3
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 13.50 -6.50    

 

Month bets outlay return profit
8 31 620 703.98 83.98
9 29 580 573.37 -6.63
10 18 360 595.11 235.11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gbettle said:

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-21 13:45 Thurles Lacken Bridge 1.44  
2021-10-21 14:20 Thurles Siobhans Pride 1.45  
2021-10-21 15:50 Ludlow Glen Mooar 1.44  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 46.28 26.28    

You might want to check the odds for Lacken Bridge and Siobhans Pride - currently 25/1 and 33/1 on Bet365 .  Glen Mooar is also 25/1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 7:06 AM, gbettle said:

 

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-21 13:45 Thurles Lacken Bridge 1.44  
2021-10-21 14:20 Thurles Siobhans Pride 1.45  
2021-10-21 15:50 Ludlow Glen Mooar 1.44  
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 46.28 26.28    

event_date time course selection betfair position
2021-10-21 13:45 Thurles Lacken Bridge 1.44 13
2021-10-21 14:20 Thurles Siobhans Pride 1.45 9
2021-10-21 15:50 Ludlow Glen Mooar 1.44 7
           
           
Bet Total Outlay Total Return Total Profit    
Trixie 20.00 (4 bets of 5.00) 0.00 -20.00    

 

Month bets outlay return profit
8 31 620 703.98 83.98
9 29 580 573.37 -6.63
10 19 380 595.11 215.11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 10:46 AM, alexcaruso808 said:

You might want to check the odds for Lacken Bridge and Siobhans Pride - currently 25/1 and 33/1 on Bet365 .  Glen Mooar is also 25/1.

Hmm, I got the market odds from betfair via an API call. It was very early so the market wasn't properly formed.

Guess I should look at the overround, etc. before considering my selections.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...