** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

10 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Perhaps I should have remained quiet giving advice to LEMALE given his fantastic performance in the Naps competition. Looking at my results in this thread it looks like I need advice from him.

After 1 week the loss is £103.

Thanks for the compliment but my results have been pretty poor of late, only two longshots have won for me and i,ve only had 3 place in the last 10 days! I also wish i,d never mentioned my every-other-day winners or a good placed long shot working ok for me because it would appear, i have hit a dry spell!! Anyway i really hope you carry on in the £20 daily challenge as i have been so interested in the long odd, short odd, experiment that we seem to be having most days....Here,s to a better week for all of us!

1630 P - Casement @ 12-1 

1715 Wo - Pike Corner Cross @ 12-1 

1900 C - Shamitsar @ 40-1 

1915 Wi - Rotherwick @ 16-1 

2030 C - Rose Marmara @ 16-1 

5 x £2 ew (wish i,d done this alot earlier as the odds have dropped on most picks!)

6 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Thanks, LEMALE. The system I am using has been very profitable over the last 2 years so hopefully will deliver but as always there are frustrating bad runs when you start to doubt yourself.

Tell me about it. Last 2 weeks i have spent more than i've earned for the first time in my short time with horse racing and you're right, it's very frustrating. Also the funny thing is as i see horses i've seen before that i rated as good, i find myself betting on them even if the odds are under 8-1(which was my cut off point) so am i already ditching my "system" and as you say doubting myself or just another week wiser than i was last week....Like you say the doubt has set in, i need some winners!!!

135 Deauville - Shafran Mnm @ 10/1

252 Deauville - Fox Champion @ 33/1

330 Deauville - Shepherd Market @ 14/1

£1 e-w patent Betfair

350 Hamburg - Quest The Moon @ 7/2 Ladbrokes £6 win

Edited by kroni
add bookie