** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

not a normal distance for me

20pt win distance of 13--18 lengths 13/8 skybey

over 18 lengths  too far for me

under 13 is a possible,but i prefer the middle just in case there is a max 12 lengths winner

On 3/4/2018 at 12:18 PM, corky said:

not a normal distance for me

20pt win distance of 13--18 lengths 13/8 skybey

over 18 lengths  too far for me

under 13 is a possible,but i prefer the middle just in case there is a max 12 lengths winner

disaster, it was well over, never seen a horse win 23 lengths in a 12 furlong race before,

18 hours ago, BOB PATRICK said:

GOWRAN PARK 3:05 TOON RIVER £4 EACH WAY

BLACK ZERO  in the same race £2 each way & £1 rev forecast

TOON RIVER 3:05 GOWRAN

LATE SHIPMENT 2:50 HEREFORD

SALATEEN 3:15 WOLVERHAMPTON

MORNING REGGIE 4:45 SANDOWN 

20p EACH/WAY LUCKY 15 =£6

TOTAL INVESTMENT £20

I spent literally hours going through the cards to find these. All had won last years same race apart for TOON RIVER  which had won his race in 2015 & 2016, and BLACK ZERO  which had come  2nd in the same race last year. The going, class speed figs etc seemed bang on. BLACK ZERO unseated and TOON RIVER  was pulled up when appearing to go very well, in fact I went to the toilet only to come back and see it had disappearedl! I sent them to my son and opened an account with Betway so I could do the bet. To make matters worse Betway gave me a £20 free bet which I had on SHANEE SANTOS  3.35 SANDOWN.It was going great until stumbling and unseating 2 out. . I was so shocked and dissapointed I actually crushed the half full beer can in my hand!!. I got a minor form of consolation because the 50p I had left in my new account, I put on PEAT THE FEAT AT 10-1 IN the same race. LOL! I feel rather stupid and embarrassed and am reminded why I packed it in some 20 years ago. I can't stand the disappointment, when I see all my so called "expert" knowledge turn to dust (even for small stakes). I have done worse (yes honestly). Some 40 years ago I had been doing the old Dawson system of increasing my stake after a loser. me and my mate went 3 or 4 months just winning ever day backing odds-against favourites. Until one day when it was Sandown and York all 13 favourites lost!. I had been at work and didn't know any results so after work rushed to the bookies where I knew my mate was . I walked in and he just looked at me and without saying a single word, just slowly shuck his head. The last bet we had was £60 on GLINT OF GOLD AT even money. It came second beaten by Joe Mercer on COCAINE 14-1. GLINT OF GOLD  later went on to come second in the Derby to SHERGAR  (I think). Even stranger was with the few quid we had left we went to an Off-License to buy some beer. The licensee plate above the door said RITA COCAYNE (spelt differently but quite ironic!).My confidence is a bit knocked for six now, oh well! Sigh!