** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Jan 13th - 15th

On 12/01/2018 at 10:49 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

A lot of interest in Leicester. I'm not convinced. Chelsea are on a good run of form and before their last league win Leicester were in a rut. I can't see past a solid Chelsea win.

@Tiffy, I'm with you on the West Brom odds. I've gone for a 1-1 draw on Super Six but staying away from it for betting. Never bet on or against Pardew!

Some good tips and thoughts on here this week. Liked your Spurs tips too.

Tiffy Jnr went to the Hawthorns yesterday and said we were awful. This was backed up by the bed wetters on the phone in, who are now tipping us for relegation!

Its halfway through the transfer window, and we have only managed to sign an U23 from Ireland!

I know that Arsenal V Palace is on the next card but I have just taken Palace +1.5 AH @ 1.75 for that game in light of the Sanchez situation.

It's true that we don't know what's going to happen yet but if Sanchez does not play for Arsenal V Palace then it's a big boost for the away side who are already in good form. We played Arsenal at Selhurst a couple of weeks back and Sanchez was the major difference between the two sides, game could easily have finished as a draw had he not scored those 2 incredible goals.

Obviously I haven't done any analysis for the match yet and no ELO available at this time but if Sanchez does leave Arsenal this week then the Palace price could collapse and opportunity maybe lost. If worst comes to the worst and Sanchez stays, analysis and team news goes south then I don't mind cashing out or laying off with a small loss as I think we are being presented with a worthwhile opportunity here.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Manchester Utd have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Premier League.
Manchester Utd have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Stoke City conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 matches in Premier League.
68% of Stoke City's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Stoke City have failed to win their last 6 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 15.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-15-01-2018

13 hours ago, teddybear3011 said:

Liverpool vs. Manchester City : 4-3 . Did you guys expect this result? Me-- not at all!!!!

I tend to stay away from betting on Liverpool these days. They are just as likely to get a win like this as they are to lose by the same score to Swansea. Klopp must be such a frustrating manager to have. Can clearly get the best out of his players for the big games but then lacks the understanding of how to put away the less capable sides.

Manchester United vs Stoke

If we look at this game on paper, it seems like a given. United might have their critics right now but they are still 2nd in the Premier League and have only lost once at home this season. Stoke are in a diabolical situation right now. Martin O'Neill is the latest manager to turn them down and the club is now running out of options. It looks like youth and first team coach Kevin Russell will take charge for the away side. It's not an ideal situation for the club. You want to be prepared and settled if you're going to Old Trafford. I can't see this being anything other than a standard United win. Mourinho has been slated for his pedestrian tactics this season but he's still a top class manager. He will know the potential bounce a manager sacking can have. He won't take any risks here and I can see the home side grinding out a boring win. United have only conceded 5 goals at home all season. That's less than 0.5 goals per game.

BTTS No @ 1.80 with Betfair

Manchester United To Win To Nil @ 1.88 with 888Sport

Edit: Just been confirmed that Paul Lambert has been appointed as Stoke manager. That news does not change my views on this game!

Couple of interesting bets tonight, MAN U V STOKE

Each team over 1 corner in each half - 6.0

Man Utd Over 1 Goal, Man Utd Over 5 Corners, Stoke Over 2 Corners & Stoke Over 25 Booking Points  8.00Man Utd v Stoke - #YourOdds - 6/1 to 14/1

Man Utd To Win, Stoke At Least 1 Card & Over 6 Corners  1.40Man Utd v Stoke - #YourOdds - Below 6/1

Under 3.5  1.61Man Utd v Stoke - Total Match Goals Over/Under 3.5 Goals

Man Utd To Win, Stoke At Least 1 Card & Over 6 Corners  1.40Man Utd v Stoke - #YourOdds - Below 6/1

Open

On 15/01/2018 at 12:39 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

I tend to stay away from betting on Liverpool these days. They are just as likely to get a win like this as they are to lose by the same score to Swansea. Klopp must be such a frustrating manager to have. Can clearly get the best out of his players for the big games but then lacks the understanding of how to put away the less capable sides.

Yeah, i agree with what you are sayng. But still I was hoping for a better result. Not so dissapointing.