** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Correct Score Doubles and Trebles 2018

Hi everyone, this is my first time doing this and I thought the new year was a good place to start. 

I have read a few posts about people doing perm bets to increase chances of winning and most often selecting first goalscorers or correct scores because of the higher odds. The one that caught my eye was the correct scores.

Basically, you select 3 matches and 3 possible scores in each of those matches. For example Man City 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, Liverpool 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 and Man Utd 1-0, 2-0, 3-0. With the perm bet this is 27 doubles and 27 trebles. I am going to be doing 10p trebles and 20p doubles. This will be a total of £8.10. Depending on odds I should be making small profit if I can get one double however a treble can have great returns. 

At first I will be backing high favourites however I have also considered games that look good for under 2.5

I will be using Bet365 because they void games at 0-0 for correct scores. 

Wish me luck and I’m open to any advice or predictions that you will have. 

Thanks, 6avin

Horrible start last night but it’s a tough market. I’ve decided to look at games that I don’t think there will be a lot of goals. 

Balance   - £8.10

These games are spread over today and tomorrow. 

Marítimo (Portugal)1-0, 2-0 and 1-1
AL ITTIHAD (Egypt) 1-0, 0-0, 1-1
FC PUNE CITY (India). 2-0, 2-1 and 1-1 

27 20p Doubles

27 10p Trebles

Total Staked - £8.10

DA405E67-971D-4A1E-A838-A7645EBCDE78.jpeg

AL ITTIHAD (Egypt) 0-0 ✅
FC PUNE CITY (India) 1-1 ✅

One double came in from Bet 2. 

Returns of £10.80

Balance now stands at +£2.70

For those games I researched games that I thought would be under 2.5 goals. In Marítimo game the third goal was scored in 83rd minute. 

I think for the next few bets I will focus on under 2.5 games.

Hopefully find some matches for tomorrow. 

Again any advice or tips are all welcome. 

Thanks.

94DEE173-C45A-4870-9584-BB1F60B4181A.jpeg

Good luck. Feels like a fun/lottery bet to me unless you're capable of beating the odds long term in this market (e.g. showing a profit if you'd backed singles to level stakes). 

Interesting to note that your returns were boosted by the 0-0 being treated as a non-runner in 2 doubles with the 1-1 so an extra 1.20 x 2 on your return.

The question for me is would you be better off taking the best available odds wherever they may be rather than rely on the occasional boost from this offer (e.g. if you could have obtained a 1 point better price for both winners you'd have got more back from that than with 365)?

Not something I'd expect you to track here but, in general terms, how often do you think you could get better prices by shopping around?

43 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Good luck. Feels like a fun/lottery bet to me unless you're capable of beating the odds long term in this market (e.g. showing a profit if you'd backed singles to level stakes). 

Interesting to note that your returns were boosted by the 0-0 being treated as a non-runner in 2 doubles with the 1-1 so an extra 1.20 x 2 on your return.

The question for me is would you be better off taking the best available odds wherever they may be rather than rely on the occasional boost from this offer (e.g. if you could have obtained a 1 point better price for both winners you'd have got more back from that than with 365)?

Not something I'd expect you to track here but, in general terms, how often do you think you could get better prices by shopping around?

I haven’t really looked around to be honest. I’m sure there is a lot of prices that would be significantly higher with other bookmakers. I currently work in Spain and Bet365 works there and also because I’m looking for low scoring games there seem to be a lot of smaller leagues and I know they’ll always offer them. BetVictor seem to be quite good with correct scores.

But I agree it’s a fun bet that will be difficult to consistently win with. I’ve always enjoyed doing small Lucky 15/Yankees with correct scores. However documenting my progress also keeps me more disciplined with my betting. 

Friday/Saturday Bet 

JAMSHEDPUR FC v MUMBAI (India) 0-1, 0-2 and 1-1
BIDVEST WITS v FREE STATE STARS (South Africa) 1-1, 0-1 and 0-2
POLOKWANE CITY v MAMELODI SUNDOWNS (South Africa) 1-1, 1-2 and 0-2

27 20p Doubles

27 10p Trebles

Total Staked - £8.10

Balance now -£5.40

1E071157-66A5-450B-950E-BE1C9519BFCA.jpeg

Posting another Saturday bet because I’ll be away tomorrow and won’t have time to look. 

PAOK v LEVADIAKOS (Greece) 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0
SUPERSPORT UNITED v KAIZER CHIEFS (South Africa) 1-1, 1-0 and 0-1
PLATINUM STARS v CAPE TOWN CITY (South Africa) 1-1, 0-1 and 0-2

27 20p Doubles

27 10p Trebles

Total Staked - £8.10

Balance now -£13.50

5E3D4FA7-68E5-458E-A701-1E11C73ADF45.jpeg