** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Jan 1st - 4th

Mourinho:"Guardiola works with unlimited money. We don't have that luxury" :loon:beer:notworthy

They have spent almost 700 M in last few seasons ... :D I know that he is just playing his "mind" games with current leaders, trying to kick them out of the rhythm but he should rather try with his team. :moon

Arsenal v Chelsea Offers

Bet365 offer, bet £25 before the match and get a risk free bet

Skybet offer, place a Request a bet up to a £5 and earn a free £5 request a bet on Ars v Chel 

im going to to bet £25 on over 0.5 goals Pre-Match with Bet365 and then keep my risk free bet for something more daring. 

To cover my over 0.5 goals bet I will place a bet on skybet for 0-0/no goal scorer in the form of a request a bet. 

These two bets will cover each other and it means I have £25 in play bet and a £5 free request a bet. 

Any tips for big odds bets in the game. I’m thinking penalties, defender goals, correct scores. 

Let me know. 

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Pep004 said:

Mourinho:"Guardiola works with unlimited money. We don't have that luxury" :loon:beer:notworthy

They have spent almost 700 M in last few seasons ... :D I know that he is just playing his "mind" games with current leaders, trying to kick them out of the rhythm but he should rather try with his team. :moon

Mourinho has found it easy up until recent years. Something damaged him at Real Madrid. He had a new lease of life on his return to Chelsea but it didn't last long. He can't handle being the runner-up (or worse!). The one thing Sir Alex Ferguson knew was how to come back from losing a title. I'm not sure Mourinho has the humility to learn from his mistakes. I'm sure they will get a Champions League spot this season and might even win a trophy but the league has gone. This Manchester City side isn't like the Newcastle side of 1995/96. It won't break.

10 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Arsenal vs Chelsea

This is a tough game to bet on. It has a slightly underwhelming feeling to it. Usually, clashes between Arsenal and Chelsea are two Champions League behemoths going toe-to-toe for the title. Let's face it, neither of these two clubs will realistically be winning the title this season. It will take something special to see them succeed in Europe too. Arsenal are not even dining at the top table any more.

Both teams are enjoying an unbeaten run of games but Arsenal are still finding wins less easy to come by than Chelsea. Arsenal still maintain a poor record against fellow top six clubs this season. It's a trend that occurs every season. However, they did hold Chelsea to a draw in their previous meeting at Stamford Bridge. I think BTTS is a good shout here. Chelsea close games down well but Arsenal will force an open affair here being at home with their more expansive play. I'm never keen to back Arsenal against the bigger teams due to history but this is the exact sort of game where the Gunners are dismissed and they deliver a result. Fool be me if they get dicked now! At least Arsenal Fans TV would provide some comic relief if that happens.

BTTS @ 1.63 with BetBright

Arsenal +1 @ 1.62 with Stan James

Tip of the hat to Bellerin for making that second tip come in at the death! :lol Never in doubt!

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League  

Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home games in Premier League.
Tottenham have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Tottenham's last 3 games in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in West Ham's last 4 away games in Premier League.
West Ham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 04.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-01-2018

Match Time:1/5/2018 04:00 Friday   

Match Analysis
English Premier League round 21, Tottenham Hotspur will play against West Ham United at home. In last game, Tottenham Hotspur beat Swansea City with 2-0 on the road. After 21 rounds, Tottenham Hotspur total get 40 points and place the 5th of the table. In last round, West Ham United beat West Bromwich with 2-1 at home. After 21 rounds, West Ham United total get 21 points and place the 16th of the table. They are away from the relegation zone now.

Handicap Odds Analysis
According to nowgoal data, the handicap first odds are Tottenham Hotspur /1.5, medium return. Tottenham Hotspur was in a good condition and they total got 5 wins in last 6 games. West Ham United was not good at away games; they just got 1 win in the last 8 away games. Tottenham Hotspur will play this game at home and the odds are tending to them as well. Above all, we predict Tottenham Hotspur will win this game at home easily.

Over/Under Odds Analysis
The Over/Under first odds are 3, medium return. In last 6 games, Tottenham Hotspur total scored 18 goals and lost 3 goals. In last 4 games, West Ham United total scored 10 goals as well. Both teams are good at attack and the odds are tending to over goals as well. Above all, we predict this game will be over goals.

Handicap Picks: Tottenham Hotspur -1.5
Over/Under Picks: Over 3 goals

14 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Mourinho has found it easy up until recent years. Something damaged him at Real Madrid. He had a new lease of life on his return to Chelsea but it didn't last long. He can't handle being the runner-up (or worse!). The one thing Sir Alex Ferguson knew was how to come back from losing a title. I'm not sure Mourinho has the humility to learn from his mistakes. I'm sure they will get a Champions League spot this season and might even win a trophy but the league has gone. This Manchester City side isn't like the Newcastle side of 1995/96. It won't break.

I have feeling that when in "losing" position, he is using same tactics all the time and I think that Guardiola has learned a lot from Barca/Real times, so he won't react at all in my opinion. Some statements of Mourinho lately are unbelievable so it's really tough to love him. Still, I know some players being coached by him and they all said that what he is saying in media is far from the situation in the locker room. That he is very realistic, and trying to do his best - but always using media as a strong weapon, always two-three steps in front of them.

What bothers me are some of his acts lately and that's why even though I want to give him a credit and respect his work (especially due to all trophies) I think that he is simply "losing it". I am seriously doubtful about seeing him as ManU manager next season. IMO his place is in Serie A as in Inter, Milan, probably even Juventus, no one will bother his style, but ManU fans are far from happy - even though they are 4 places higher than last season. As Scholes said, where is the difference between Rashford & Martial and Sane & Sterling? I think that only in freedom and confidence. I do agree about the second thing said by Scholes as well - position of Pogba. He is simply too deep! I am still saying that he is one of most talented, gifted football players in the world. But sitting deep, playing 1-2 and sending diagonals, that's not a role for him. Deschamps is something doing something similar in the national team, but still, Pogba has much more freedom there. Moreover, Martial... I hope that he will join one "attractive" side that haters will see his potential. Simply, ManU squad is superior, but Mou is acting like if they cannot compete with top 6 in the league, so second place is only because of his tactics.

Edited by Pep004

Tottenham vs West Ham

My instinctive feeling on this game is that West Ham have missed the boat to play Spurs by a couple of weeks. I still think the Hammers will make it difficult for Tottenham to break them down but I think a standard Spurs win is on the cards here. Even if it is by the odd goal. I was let down by Kane being benched for the last Tottenham game so going to have another pop at him for anytime scorer. Llorente might have scored in the Tuesday game but Kane will be backed to start if fit enough. If West Ham are without Cresswell then it could cause them problems defensively. Easy to forget that these two teams met in the EFL Cup just three months ago and West Ham prevailed 3-2 winners at Wembley. I still don't think they will have enough to win here. If pushed, I would say a 1-0 or 2-1 win for Tottenham.

Harry Kane Anytime Scorer @ 1.63 with Betfair

Tottenham to win by 1 goal @ 3.80 with Boylesports