** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Jan 1st - 4th

eplratings2.jpg

The new calendar year begins with a bang in the Premier League with the first four days of 2018 rammed with top flight matches for us to check out. Burnley versus Liverpool, Everton versus Manchester United, and Arsenal versus Chelsea are the pick of the games here. Share your tips with us and let's try to start the new year with as many successful bets from this league as possible!

@sajtion, @discipline, @Pipoca, @the bastardian, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, @omch@, @the real slim shady, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Snoopdog, @allthethings, @JKos, @Pep004, @Torque, @AK1979, @anire123, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Charon84, @dylanphan, @Kenton Schweppes, @dorleywilliams, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @seifer365, @punterpeter, @Puntermk, @kulikTS, @four-leaf, @EviL ZippY, @jamiedavies02, and @WinningAdvice.

stoke rested several players on saturday. newcastle as we all know are pretty mediocre team. i think this is home win

bournemouth has played two high scoring matches recently. they may be tired going into third match within 7 days. i think brighton will win

i have feeling huddersfield will turn over leicester so i might have to trust my intuition on this one

lukaku and ibrahimovic are injured for man utd so they will have to rely on rashford. both will probably play counter attacking style and cancel each other

crystal palace took point of man city. zaha had a good game and looked like score a goal. southampton doesn't win often. it's either loss or draw.

west brom is better defensively then west ham at the moment. i can see them winning it 0-1

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Liverpool's last 6 away games in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Leicester's last 6 games in Premier League.
Man Utd have drawn their last 3 games in Premier League.
Huddersfield have drawn their last 3 games in Premier League.
Man Utd are undefeated in their last 7 games against Everton in all competitions.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 01.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-01-2018

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City's last 9 home games in Premier League.
Man City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 9 home games in Premier League.
Southampton have won their last 3 home games against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
West Ham are undefeated in their last 8 home games against West Brom in all competitions.
West Brom have failed to win their last 19 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 02.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-01-2018

Swansea vs Tottenham

OK, so I'm going to start writing a bit more in-depth on a few selected games more frequently in this thread. Hopefully, it can provide more reason behind the betting... so even if it goes tits up at least you can see the logic! I'll start with an easy-ish one. I'm not convinced Carvalhal is the man to save Swansea. I respect what he did at Sheffield Wednesday and maybe a resident Owl on this forum can add more knowledge but my mate said Carvalhal wasn't the best man manager. Is he the man to galvanize a deflated dressing room at such a high level? They did well to get the win over Watford in their last game but Watford are shocking at the moment. This will be a completely different test. I can see Tottenham winning. It might not be as convincing as it would have been 3-4 weeks ago but I can see a solid win. Kane might still not be 100% after his illness but he's always worth backing as a scorer.

Harry Kane Anytime Scorer @ 1.57 with Bet365

Tottenham HT/FT @ 1.91 with Paddy Power

David Silva and John Stones are back for tonight. Without Jesus and KDB Citizens aren't the same team, but buildup with Stones will be way faster while creativity level will be boosted by Silva. He is still one of most underrated players in the league IMO.

3 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

FFS

You'll probably feel better knowing it's unlikely Kane will play in this game and their next game on Thursday! Saving him up just for you boys!

@Pep004, it'll be interesting to see how City do without KDB but with Silva. They were a shadow of themselves without Silva but will that be the same without KDB? They should still make light work of a poor-performing Watford. I'd back them to keep a clean sheet tonight.

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

You'll probably feel better knowing it's unlikely Kane will play in this game and their next game on Thursday! Saving him up just for you boys!

@Pep004, it'll be interesting to see how City do without KDB but with Silva. They were a shadow of themselves without Silva but will that be the same without KDB? They should still make light work of a poor-performing Watford. I'd back them to keep a clean sheet tonight.

i think watford will score tonight and they could score twice. they are team i think who have potential and with deeney back from suspension i am backing both to score

1 minute ago, Pep004 said:

As I know, Deeney is still suspended and I think that Watford won't have any chance on Etihad.

well here is a stat for you

watford scored 3 goals against liverpool

watford scored 2 against arsenal

watford scored 2 against chelsea

watford scored 2 against everton

watford scored 2 against man utd

watford scored 1 against tottenham

watford has competed incredibly well against top teams this season and scored agains tthem and don't forget that man city will have jesus and de bruyne absent due to injury and couldn't breakdown crystal palace at the etihad in last match. 

I won't bet anything on this one because there will be some pressure on the team as it is very important to bounce back, but well...  I do understand what you're trying to say, but on the other hand, style of City doesn't suit Watford and last 3 h2h matches are proving that (2-0, 0-6, 0-5). Hope that we'll see another interesting match. I was really impressed by Crystal Palace. :drums (except the foul on KdB)

1 hour ago, allyhibs said:

What's everyones thoughts on Palace to win at Southampton tonight? They look a nice price.

Nah I'm avoiding them 1 day less rest than Southampton and a tipster I like against them.

On the other hand the in-form team. But my system says more home wins than away of the remaining fixtures so...plus Southampton due a win...plus Palace are shit, no offence @Mindfulness lol

Very interesting match and important match for the two teams, the two current opponents are in good shape, it does not end in the goals, anything is risky, so I go with Chelsea, struggling with tight defense tactics and the naive Arsenal can if click, I will propose the double to draw no bet (draw back)
ARSENAL FC vs CHELSEA @@ +0.25 AH CHELSEA, odds 1.75

Arsenal have scored in 100% of their home matches in Premier League.
Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games in Premier League.
Arsenal are undefeated in 94% of their last 17 home games in Premier League.
Chelsea are undefeated in 92% of their last 13 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 03.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-01-2018

Arsenal vs Chelsea

This is a tough game to bet on. It has a slightly underwhelming feeling to it. Usually, clashes between Arsenal and Chelsea are two Champions League behemoths going toe-to-toe for the title. Let's face it, neither of these two clubs will realistically be winning the title this season. It will take something special to see them succeed in Europe too. Arsenal are not even dining at the top table any more.

Both teams are enjoying an unbeaten run of games but Arsenal are still finding wins less easy to come by than Chelsea. Arsenal still maintain a poor record against fellow top six clubs this season. It's a trend that occurs every season. However, they did hold Chelsea to a draw in their previous meeting at Stamford Bridge. I think BTTS is a good shout here. Chelsea close games down well but Arsenal will force an open affair here being at home with their more expansive play. I'm never keen to back Arsenal against the bigger teams due to history but this is the exact sort of game where the Gunners are dismissed and they deliver a result. Fool be me if they get dicked now! At least Arsenal Fans TV would provide some comic relief if that happens.

BTTS @ 1.63 with BetBright

Arsenal +1 @ 1.62 with Stan James