** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Dec 26th & 27th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1 & Scotland Premiership

Wigan have kept a clean sheet in 89% of their last 9 home games in League 1.
Portsmouth have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home games in League 1.
Wigan have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 5 games in League 1.
Celtic are undefeated in their last 31 games against Dundee FC in all competitions.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 26.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-26-12-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Motherwell have lost their last 4 away games in Premiership.
Hearts have won their last 3 home games in Premiership.
Kilmarnock are undefeated in their last 8 away games in Premiership.
Aberdeen have won their last 7 games against Partick Thistle in all competitions.
Hearts have drawn their last 3 home games against Hibernian in all competitions.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Streaks for 27.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-27-12-2017

I don't think anyone here will be surprised that I'm tipping Hibs today. We're stronger than Hearts in every area of the pitch and have dominated these games for a couple of years now, I see no reason why that'll change today. Hearts will try every trick in the book to turn the game into a dour midfield battle because they know if a game of football breaks out, there's only going to be one winner. A very confident Hibs win at 2.50 in front of a very drunk and loud Hibs support. Bring on the hearts c***s.

We're not getting beat, definitely not, no chance. Our midfield is too strong for them and they won't be able to handle the pace we have in the wide areas, we just need to take our chances to win this. Hibs are on a run of 8 games without defeat to them, we have a bit of a hold over them at the moment and it continues tonight. Hearts are a bit cocky about tonight after beating Celtic but that was a case of Celtic being extremely poor on the day rather than Hearts being anything special. Hibs win. End of.

This is tricky this isn’t the hearts from earlier in the season. Hibs have a good midfield yes but Hibs have been misfiring recently. Hearts are bang on form and I disagree regarding the Celtic game, Levein had the groundsmen watering the pitch for hours prior to the Celtic match then his players got in about the Celtic team who combined with a slight dip in form could not string two passes together. Hearts tonight back at tyncastle will make Hibs drop the passing game due to a saturated pitch and will utilise lafferty to good effect. I think too many factors point to a home win tonight.. Tyncastle, shit pitch and revenge.. Hearts win a close one 

Edited by dogmeister