Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Championship Predictions > Dec 22nd & 23rd

champratings.jpg

It's the last Championship games before Christmas this coming weekend. As always, it's a tough set of fixtures to work through but we have a great group of fans of Championship clubs that have helped us deliver some spot on tips so far. So let's have a crack at these. As a Cardiff fan, I'm pleasantly surprised at how we've performed given our current injury crisis with nine first team players out. Bolton away will be a tough one but I'll actually be disappointed if we fail to take at least a point here. Bolton are much improved compared to earlier this season but if we want to keep up the pace at the top then we need to win matches like this. As a foolishly optimistic Bluebirds fan, I'm going to back us to win this but it might only be by a single goal. It might also need us to keep a clean sheet. Etheridge has 10 of those already this season so worth backing.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @JKos, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

Just giving this thread a bump. Hearing rumours that we could be making moves for both David Cotterill and Ben Woodburn in January. Our performance against Bolton here could go a long way to deciding for Warnock who he targets in the transfer window. A lot of the top half playing at home this week. Could be worth backing them in a five fold?

Wolves haven't managed to beat Mick McCarthy since he left us. I'm expecting it to change this weekend and would be disappointed not to come away with 3 points. And we need to. Cardiff and Bristol just won't give up! Ipswich have had some impressive results this season and recently won and kept a clean sheet at Derby. It won't be easy but Wolves should be rested and I think we will be shaking the team up a bit. I don't expect Mick to try and play football against us and we have struggled to beat teams that have come with the 'break us down' attitude. A tight win but a win is all I care about.

Will have a think about the other teams and make another post. 

Norwich City v Brentford FC

Norwich City: Jamal Lewis (0/0 m, doubtful), Wes Hoolahan (16/0 m), Cameron Jerome (15/1 f), James Husband (14/0 d), Steven Naismith (2/0 f), Remi Matthews (0/0 g), Matt Jarvis (0/0 m), Louis Thompson (0/0 m)

Brentford FC: Lasse Vibe (13/2 f, probably in), Henrik Dalsgaard (14/0 d), Alan Judge (0/0 m)(both doubtful), Rico Henry (8/0 d), Josh Clarke (18/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Norwich City conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Championship.
Norwich City have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.
Brentford have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Streaks for 22.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-22-12-2017

i've done my through analysis i have settle on these acca's so let the part begin. there is a lot of money to be made

1st acca

crystal palace

brighton

stoke

bristol city

wolves

cardiff

blackburn

wigan

accringhton

notts county

stake £10     returns £10.000

2nd acca

sheff wed

preston

sunderland

peterboough

shrewbury

charlton

mansfield

wolves

cardiff

stake  £20     returns £10.000

3rd acca

southampton draw

barnsley

leeds draw

derby draw

bradford

swindon

stake £15    returns  £15.000

good luck

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Wolves have drawn their last 5 games against Ipswich in all competitions.
Derby have kept a clean sheet in 86% of their last 7 home games against Millwall in all competitions.
Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 10 home games against Ipswich in all competitions.
Preston have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 games against Nottingham Forest in all competitions.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 23.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-23-12-2017

Sunderland vs Birmingham tip 1 AH - 0.25 1.74 pinnacle

Sunderland show some better results lately and now have great chance for new important points to get away from relegation zone.Birmingham is last and the worst team in the league away from home and i do not think they can change that today.

I think Hull City cause an upset against Leeds United. Hull has a higher capacity then shown from their league position. Their form lately looks pretty bad but they have been up against some strong competition.
However they are scoring a lot of goals, 2-3 are not unusual. 
Leeds is a strong team and if they win today they will be in the playoff spots. They have however lost important games like this before. I hold Leeds as a favourite to win. But with odds around evens for Leeds and 4.2 for Hull Win, I will go with Hull City with low stakes. Maybe Hull +0,5 with medium stakes