Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Premier League Predictions > Dec 22nd & 23rd

West Ham - Newcastle
West Ham to win this one seems obviuous, maybe even to obvious. Newcasle have not won a game since Crystal Palace at home back in October. On top of that they are now faceing relegation and Shelvey is suspended. 
West Ham has been very strong lately, they managed to get 4 points from City, Chelsea and Arsenal back to back. Then continued with winning 3-0 away against Stoke.
But what worries me is the number of doubts/injuries. Fonte, Noble, Antonio, Kouyate, Byram are all out or in doubt. I will wait for the lineup and if I like what I see then I will bet on West Ham to win with high stakes or West Ham -1,5 with medium/low stakes.

Leicester City - Manchester United.
I think Leicester is underrated in this game. Leicester is really reborn with Puell in charge. Their game against Crystal Palace was terrible indeed, but they have been fantastic before that.
United lacks confidence again. And with the chance to win the league all gone they are now slowly shifting focus towards Champions League. United are of course the favourite here, but I would give Leicester at least 25% chance to win here. I have Leicester to win at 4.5 with low stakes

Swansea - Crystal Palace
I think this one is very intresting. I am wondering what everybody else thinks about this one.
How will Swansea react with Britton in charge? 

I´m on Brighton here. They have tough Fixtures last Weeks and now i think it´s time to grab all 3 Points at Home against Watford who are also on a bad run but here we have to add, that Watford actually have many Missings at the Moment. Think that can be made today the different and Brighton should win this maybe 1-0 or 2-1 something like that.

Brighton @ 2.75 3/10 unibet

7 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m on Brighton here. They have tough Fixtures last Weeks and now i think it´s time to grab all 3 Points at Home against Watford who are also on a bad run but here we have to add, that Watford actually have many Missings at the Moment. Think that can be made today the different and Brighton should win this maybe 1-0 or 2-1 something like that.

Brighton @ 2.75 3/10 >unibet

FT 1:0