** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Feb 15th

uelratings.jpg

It's the last 32 of the Europa League coming up in the New Year. An array of matches to get your head around. No harm in starting the chat early. So take a look at the odds and ratings above then hit us with any tips you might have. :ok

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, and @CloughandTaylor.

• 1 month later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 86% of CSKA Moscow's last 7 games in UEFA Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in FK Crvena Zvezda's last 6 games in UEFA Europa League.
FK Crvena Zvezda have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 61 Football Betting Streaks for 13.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-02-2018-7701

The weather forecast in FC ASTANA - SPORTING LISABON should be considered a major factor in this match. Prediction says -20°, but if the game is played with roof at Astana Arena, then of course it wont mean that much. Can anyone provide info?

Real Sociedad v RB Salzburg

Real Sociedad: Carlos Martínez (0/0 d), Willian José (22/11 f, top scorer), Raúl Navas (10/0 d)

RB Salzburg: Andre Ramalho (1/1 d), Duje Ćaleta-Car (19/1 d), Hannes Wolf (15/4 m)(all doubtful), Christoph Leitgeb (8/0 m), Valon Berisha (20/2 m)

Ludogorets v AC Milan

Ludogorets: Claudiu Keșerü (16/10 f, top scorer, suspended), Natanael Pimienta (16/1 m, suspended)

AC Milan: Manuel Locatelli (12/0 m, suspended), Nikola Kalinić (19/4 f), Marco Storari (0/0 g), Andrea Conti (2/0 d)

Lyon v Villarreal CF

Lyon: Tete (18/1 d)

Villarreal CF: Andrés Fernández (2/0 g), Rúben Semedo (4/0 d), Bruno (0/0 m), Sansone (9/3 f)

FC København v Atlético Madrid

FC København: Johansson (5/0 d), Keita (0/0 m), Zeca (11/2 m, suspended)

Atlético Madrid: Savić (18/0 d), Diego Costa (4/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

9 hours ago, arsenalfh said:

A lot of the eastern European teams come into this round of games with no competitive football under their belt as the new season hasn't started yet. Anyone have any data as to how they perform under these circumstances? 

This (http://www.xtratime.org/forum/348-history-football/255195-greatest-eastern-european-clubs-all-time.html) was quite an interesting thread I found on a forum. Lists the top 50 Eastern European football teams over the years and lists their best progress in European competitions. It's the Scandinavian sides that seem to struggle at this stage as well.

Ostersunds FK vs Arsenal

I'll start this preview by saying that this is the exact sort of game that Arsene Wenger's Arsenal will screw up. Any Gunners fans with me on that? Arsenal are being tipped by a lot of tipsters to be a bargain at 1.53 to win outright. Incredible. Have we all learned nothing about Arsenal? Ostersunds FK might have been a fourth-tier Swedish side as recently as the 2010/11 season but they have risen up through the ranks under the management of former Stoke and West Brom player Graham Potter.

Ostersunds FK might be one of the smallest club sides to reach this stage of the Europa League but they come having impressed in this competition. In qualifying for the group stages, they eliminated Galatasaray, Fola Esch, and PAOK. In the group stage, they only lost once in matches against the likes of Athletic Bilbao, Hertha Berlin SC, and Zorya Luhansk. Arsenal also only lost once in their group games that included ties against Red Star Belgrade, FC Koln, and BATE Borisov.

As mentioned just prior to this preview, I am wary of Scandinavian teams that come into this round with little competitive football under their belts during the winter. I don't think the Gunners will necessarily steam roller the opposition but I can see them pulling off a business-like performance. Backing the clean sheet could be worth while. Looks like I've joined the tipsters bandwagon and against all my better judgement, I'm backing Arsenal!

Arsenal HT/FT @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes

Arsenal to win to nil @ 2.50 with SunBets

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, and @CloughandTaylor, what bets are you guys lining up?

big match for AEK, if it manages to qualify for the 16 best teams, will be a huge success, Dynamo has no pace due to the interruption and will have a lot of difficulty, I expect a closed match with a game of patience from AEK
AEK ATHEN vs DYNAMO KIEV @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Napoli makes an excellent season, is not a random champion in Serie A, Leipzig is infinite in a knockout match and also loses momentum outside of Germany, so today I expect Napoli to take advantage of her seat and win
SSC NAPOLI vs RB LEIPZIG @@ SSC NAPOLI, odds 2.14

The home side does not have a pace due to the interruption, while AC Milan is up, but has a mind in the league, I expect to be a closed match with few goals and phases, Lundogorec will look to close the venues, while AC Milan will not accept goal and the repetitive to qualify
FK LUDOGORETS vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.91

On 2/13/2018 at 7:29 AM, BJO said:
The weather forecast in FC ASTANA - SPORTING LISABON should be considered a major factor in this match. Prediction says -20°, but if the game is played with roof at Astana Arena, then of course it wont mean that much. Can anyone provide info?

Stadium will be covered and air conditioned.

http://www.record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/sporting/detalhe/leao-defronta-astana-em-estadio-com-ar-condicionado.html

Viktoria Plzen have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 games in UEFA Europa League.
Celtic have failed to win their last 11 games in UEFA Europa League.
Salzburg are undefeated in their last 11 games in UEFA Europa League.
AEK Athens are undefeated in their last 8 games in UEFA Europa League.
Spartak Moscow have failed to win their last 8 games in UEFA Europa League.
AEK Athens have drawn their last 5 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 15.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-15-02-2018-7737

Celtic vs Zenit St Petersburg

This Europa League last 32 tie between SPL side Celtic and Russian Premier League club Zenit St Petersburg is one that neither side will relish. Brendan Rodgers and his players will be aware of how potentially tricky these two legs will be. Getting a positive result here and limiting the away goals will be crucial. Zenit will be hoping to set the tie up nicely for the return leg at the Kretovsky Stadium next week.

Celtic enter this stage of the competition after crashing out of their Champions League group stage with just 1 win from their 6 group games that involved Bayern Munich, PSG, and Anderlecht. It's little consolation but at least they remain in European competition and it's a trophy they will feel they can win. Zenit eased through their Europa League group with 5 wins and a draw from their six matches.

The Hoops have already set themselves up for a fall by trolling Rangers over their 2008 UEFA Cup Final defeat to the Russian side. This is a game where I can see Zenit coming away with at least a draw. Former Manchester City and Inter Milan gaffer Roberto Mancini has guided them to 2nd place in their domestic league and they are notoriously a side that are tough to beat now. I can see both teams getting on the scoresheet here and Zenit could be worth a draw no bet punt. If I was being riskier I would be tempted to back a score draw.

BTTS @ 1.80 with Ladbrokes

Zenit Draw No Bet @ 1.95 with Coral

FK Crvena Zvezda have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games in UEFA Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in FK Crvena Zvezda's last 7 games in UEFA Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 88% of CSKA Moscow's last 8 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 21.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-02-2018-8166