** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Dec 15th - 18th

frenchratings1.jpg

frenchratings2.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for Ligue 1 and the ratings for Ligue 2. I'll look to add the Ligue 2 odds when they become available later tomorrow. This is a last opportunity to bet on Ligue 2 before the Christmas break sets in. So take a look at the stats above and give us your tips. Hopefully, we can get us all a bit of extra spending money ahead of Christmas! :beer

@DrO, @allthethings@Icongene, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @Magic0024, @TOTTI3, @Valkovets, and @Lisandri.

Monaco is on the rise, while St. Etienne opposed to a fall, I expect Monaco to be serious and to impose on her rival
AS SAINT ETIENNE vs AS MONACO @@ WIN AS MONACO, odds 1.95

Nimes is in a form, a better team and scores with ease in all the games, Guselec has no background to doing anything more than salvation, I think Nimes will continue with victory
AJACCIO GFCO vs OLYMPIQUE NIMES @@ -0.50 AH OLYMPIQUE NIMES, odds 2.13

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1 and Ligue 2

Saint-Etienne have failed to win their last 8 games in Ligue 1.
Le Havre are undefeated in their last 13 home games in Ligue 2.
Saint-Etienne are undefeated in their last 8 home games against Monaco in all competitions.
Le Havre have drawn their last 5 games against Niort in all competitions.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 15.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-15-12-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Montpellier have drawn 83% of their last 6 games in Ligue 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 85% of Caen's last 20 games in Ligue 1.
PSG have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 games against Rennes in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Amiens's last 7 away games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 16.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-16-12-2017

Rennes - PSG.

I do not explain exactly why but I was attracted by this game.  I like to back underdog home teams maybe. 

over 2.31 for  AH(+1.5) it looks to me a good bet. 

Of course the teams differences are big but we have to take into account the odds and also the fact that, except against the last 2 teams in the leagues  PSG won only 50% away and rarely with more than 1 goal difference.      

Last 2 months Rennes did not lost, except against Strasbourg (1-2). (PSG, very interesting, exactly the same).  Poor last game away against Metz but maybe they just prepared games against PSG :D

Anyway, I think that PSG will not have an easy game today and probably will not win at more than 1 goal. Actually with 1-0 they are already 9 points ahead in the league......

Strasbourg vs TFC Home win :ok

When you're able to score twice against PSG, you can beat a poor away team like TFC. Last victory against Caen didn't erase the latent crisis and all rumors around coach Dupraz. La Meinau and their incredible fans will see a victory.

Nice vs Bordeaux Home win :ok

Nice is coming back ! After three victory, they're now at the 8th rank after been relagable. On the other hand, it's open door in Bordeaux, goal keeper Costil is very critisized with above 3 goals against in the last three. Handicap is a good risk here.

Dijon vs Lille Home win :ok

Dijon will safe their place in Ligue 1 at home. Note that they're at 6th rank looking at home wins. On Lille'side, board confirmed that the current double managers will end for Christmas, no name announced for succession (Galtier ?). Another problem occured : money... Exit Bielsa, but we're talking about 15M€ of indemnities for a club whose looking for money. DNCG (cop of finance for french football), evoke forced relegation. Too heavy...

Nantes vs Angers Home win :ok

Come on Canaris ! All is for you here.

MHSC vs Metz Home win :@

Resist to the best like Monaco, PSG, Lyon, OM and miss these match ? Impossible !

OL vs OM Under and draw :\

A closed match between two prétendants for the podium. History is for the draw and they both play during last week in Coupe de la Ligue.

Edited by FCNA

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Bordeaux have lost their last 5 away matches in Ligue 1.
Lyon have scored at least 2 goals in 82% of their last 11 matches in Ligue 1.
Marseille are undefeated in their last 12 matches in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 17.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-12-2017

Metz, the red lantern and a second victory, away from home, since the beginning of Ligue 1 :@ Enormous surprise.

Analysis : MHSC is a middle level team, they can resist to the big four by staying behind and counter attacking. Against weak teams, like Metz, they have to make the play and obviously is not the same :\

That's the reason why, Dijon is one of my favourite team, as I said many times, they simply played football.

I hope they will safe their place.

Have a nice sunday

Lyon v Marseille (Draw) @ 3.60

Lyon are 3rd in the table and Marseille 4th but only goal difference separates the pair going into this game. Lyon lost their first home league game in 15 in all competitions when Lille beat then at the end of November. Marseille are also in decent form and are unbeaten in their last 12 league games. Head to head points to the draw and under 2.5 goals as five out of the last six meetings have ended in draws.