** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Dec 16th - 18th

eplratings1.jpg

Due to the fixtures in the Premier League coming thick and fast, here are the odds and ratings for the matches scheduled for this coming weekend. There is, of course, a batch of midweek matches to get through first but no harm in looking ahead at what is to come. :ok

@sajtion, @discipline, @Pipoca, @the bastardian, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, @omch@, @the real slim shady, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Snoopdog, @allthethings, @JKos, @Pep004, @Torque, @AK1979, @anire123, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Charon84, @dylanphan, @Kenton Schweppes, @dorleywilliams, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @KingSoccertips, @seifer365, @punterpeter, @Puntermk, @kulikTS, @four-leaf, @EviL ZippY, @jamiedavies02, and @WinningAdvice.

Regarding the circumstances, I would say that odds are pretty fair. With Alderweireld and Sanchez their defence would look totally different while Wanyama who is absent as well, was one of most if not the most important player on the pitch, especially on the first match last season. 

I am actually thinking that there is value on 2,00 for City -1.. :unsure While if living in UK, I would pick City and over 2,5 goals with odds around 1,75. 

I have edited the ELO ratings back in. Not sure where that file disappeared to! Personally, I think it's all about the home wins this weekend. I even think Bournemouth could take something off Liverpool. I'm unsure on the Brighton versus Burnley game. Every time I foolishly think Burnley will slip up they pull off another excellent result. What do you guys think?

Only a quick post for now. 

Brighton need a goal, never mind a win! No goals from open play in 5 games suggests that our problems from last season are still around.

The pressure will be on Brighton to go for it at home, so I will bear that in mind when making a selection. 

6 hours ago, Pep004 said:

I am actually thinking that there is value on 2,00 for City -1.. :unsure While if living in UK, I would pick City and over 2,5 goals with odds around 1,75. 

On the contrary, I predict under 2.5 in this match. City are showing signs of tiredness, and Poch knows how to set his team up to be compact, no matter what players are available.

Watford FC v Huddersfield

Watford FC: Richarlison (17/5 f, top scorer), Miguel Britos (9/1 d)(both doubtful), Marvin Zeegelaar (5/0 d), Thomas Cleverley (17/1 m)(both suspended), Kiko Femenía (14/0 d), Stefano Okaka (2/1 f), Will Hughes (5/2 m), Isaac Success (0/0 f), Nathaniel Chalobah (5/0 m), Younes Kaboul (2/0 d), Craig Cathcart (0/0 d), Tommie Hoban (0/0 d)

Huddersfield: Michael Hefele (1/0 d), Philip Billing (7/0 m), Jon Stankovič (0/0 d)

Manchester City v Tottenham

Manchester City: Vincent Kompany (7/0 d, doubtful), Benjamin Mendy (4/0 d), John Stones (12/0 d)

Tottenham: Davinson Sánchez (12/0 d, suspended), Toby Alderweireld (10/0 d), Victor Wanyama (2/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leicester vs Crystal Palace; 13:30

Leicester will miss defender Huth and midfielder James.

Crystal Palace is coming without defenders Fosu-Mensah, Sakho, Ward, Delaney, suspended midfielder Milivojević and forward Wickham.

Short preview: I simply suggest to stick with Foxes. They found their way, they are playing with high confidence, coach Puel found a winning eleven and he has no reason to really change something. I’ve been writing about them in last rounds odds above 1,90 are valuable against Crystal Palace who is looking better and better and in my opinion won’t be in relegation battle at the end, but Leicester is simply other dimension for them right now. Moreover they have several problems in defensive line, where they will miss 3 regulars and Leicester will take advantage of that.

During the day, other previews will be posted on footalyct.com

Manchester City is spreading terror to every opponent, it seems at the moment it is unstoppable, Tottenham, yet it is a very good team and has the strength to resist, I expect many phases in the match and I will bet on both teams
MANCHESTER CITY vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

Leaning towards Brighton Burnley draw, probably nil nil.

Also my system says 532 but the fluctuations are wild.

I can defo see a few upsets i.e. draws like last week with West Ham Liverpool, West Brom Arsenal.

Some of these teams will be playing their sixth game in three weeks. Bear that in mind.

Also bear in mind that Bournemouth love to upset Liverpool lol 

Edited by andrewcalo

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man City have won their last 15 games in Premier League.
Newcastle have lost 88% of their last 8 games in Premier League.
Huddersfield have lost their last 5 away games in Premier League.
Watford have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 8 games against Huddersfield in all competitions.
Arsenal have won their last 9 games against Newcastle in all competitions..

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 16.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-16-12-2017

2nd gameweek in a row where the card doesn't have much to offer imo. December is always a tough month for some reason, don't know why.

Agree with @andrewcalo on Brighton V Burnley and @Pep004 is right to highlight the difficulties for Palace today. In terms of general play there is not much between the two sides but Leicester are just better at either end of the pitch. Palace have very poor chance conversion and cannot claim to have a keeper on Schmeichel's level. This is why the two teams are where they are in the table. Pep has also mentioned Palace's missing players and if Ward and Fosu-Mensah are both out then I expect Demarai Gray to cause havoc down that flank. For me personally the game is a no bet situation (like so many others on this card) but I cannot argue with those who are backing Leicester.

My two selections for this round:

Brighton & Hove Albion V Burnley = X @ 3.00 Paddy Power

Stoke City V West Ham Utd = X @ 3.40 Betfair

As I said I see value in odds above 1,90, but not under it. Right now around 1,75 is simply too low. I'd rather reduce the stake and go with asian -1 or something. Otherwise I agree with you that in general play there is not much between the two sides, but I simply think that momentum is still on home team. Personally I really like players as Zaha, Townsend, Loftus, but back line without three regulars.. I don't know, I cannot trust them. :) 

Anyway good luck to everyone! :) 

Your sentence is bothering me.. 

8 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

In terms of general play there is not much between the two sides but Leicester are just better at either end of the pitch.

That's why I am thinking about Swansea... "Bipolar" Everton cannot have odds bellow 1,65 against anyone right now.

3 minutes ago, Pep004 said:

Your sentence is bothering me.. 

That's why I am thinking about Swansea... "Bipolar" Everton cannot have odds bellow 1,65 against anyone right now.

Well Everton attack does not inspire me put it that way. They are climbing the table in line with their quality as I do not see them as a bottom-half side but hard to call when the Allardyce bounce will go flat. Swansea's defence is not too shabby so that's why I bunged under 2.5 into my accumulator. However, I cannot bring myself to back Swans AH as metrics are against them when it comes to home verses away goal average and ELO performance. Everton @ 1.8 has no added value imo and I will not be getting involved.

Man Utd have won 83% of their last 6 matches in Premier League.
West Brom have failed to win their last 15 matches in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Liverpool have won their last 3 away matches in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 17.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-12-2017

Everton have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home games in Premier League.
Swansea have lost their last 5 away games in Premier League.
Everton have won their last 3 home games in Premier League.
Swansea have failed to win their last 6 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Streaks for 18.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-18-12-2017

Hey guys, do not you like Everton AH -0.75 @ 2.09 ??

I am also inclined to go in both score .. @ 2.15. seems to me to be very tempting. Everton will need to expose himself and I still do not trust his defense. But I believe he will win today.

Edited by AndreBR