** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I Predictions > Dec 12th & 13th

bundesligaratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the midweek Bundesliga I games coming up during the midweek. No Bundesliga II games until next weekend so all the attention is on the German top flight. Give us your tips for these games! :ok

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

2 hours ago, sajtion said:

cologne to beat bayern munich is an absolute must. it will happen with cologne winning 1-2 and scoring the penalty for their second

No way that Colgone beat at the Moment Bayern Munich. Many Injurys, they MUST start to WIN and thats more pressure on the team. Also the Morale wil be absolut damaged after leading 3-0 against Freiburg and lost 3-4.

Mainz v Borussia Dortmund

Mainz: Holtmann (4/1 m), Kenan (8/0 f)(both doubtful), Bell (14/1 d), Öztunali (14/0 m), Muto (12/3 f, top scorer)(all probably out), Adler (9/0 first goalkeeper), Onisiwo (2/0 m)

Borussia Dortmund: Piszczek (7/0 d), Durm (0/0 d), Castro (12/0 m), Rode (0/0 m), Götze (10/1 m), Reus (0/0 f), Phillip (11/6 f, 2nd top scorer)

SC Freiburg v Mönchengladbach

SC Freiburg: Lienhart (10/0 d), Abrashi (3/0 m)(both doubtful), Gulde (0/0 d), Söyüncü (9/1 d), Kempf (4/0 d), Frantz (11/0 m), Meffert (0/0 m), Niederlechner (10/2 f)

Mönchengladbach: Elvedi (15/1 d, suspended), Jantschke (4/0 d), Johnson (9/1 m), Herrmann (11/0 m), Strobl (0/0 m), Hofmann (7/0 m), Doucouré (0/0 d), Bénes (1/0 m), Traoré (3/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Borussia Dortmund have failed to win their last 8 games in Bundesliga.
Hamburg have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Freiburg have won 86% of their last 7 home games against Borussia M.Gladbach in all competitions.
Eintracht Frankfurt have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games against Hamburg in all competitions.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 12.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-12-2017

Just now, DrO said:

Is  it  time for  Dortmund to win  finaly    @Neubs

Think it can be but Odds to low and it´s all about First Half i think. I would not bet a Pre-Bet. It´s all about how the New Coach can be do a new Effect. What he didn´t can in this Short Time is to give the Players more Condition. They looking in last Weeks very tiered in last Minutes of a Game. So maybe this can be not so good - but also Mainz didn´t have such a deep Squad for these Midweeks Games, specialy they play against Leipzig at last Weekend and now against Dortmund both Teams who are normaly have more Ball Possesion where Mainz must run a lot - and it´s also not last Midweek Game of the Week. Both Dortmund and Mainz have again next Week a Midweek Game in Cup.

So i will watch the Game Live and stay away or i would say fair odds for Dortmund will be around 1.9x

I´ve got 2 Bet´s for today.
Wolfsburg-Leipzig
Wolfsburg with a good Form at the Moment and creating some Chances in Offensive. Now important injurys today and for me it´s more a bet against Leipzig. They are Fav but, lot of Games in last Weeks for this young Team and the Advantage today is that Leipzig didn´t have a Cup Game next Week. So Wolfsburg have 3 Games and Leipzig only 2 Games to play until Winterbreak. But they struggling a lot in Defensive at the Moment. And also they are without important Sabitzer - there Offensive Quality is massive. So i see Goals here today. Also they need now a Win. And i think if they want to win, they need here minimum 2 Goals. So for me:

Asian Over 2.5 @ 1.85 4/10 bet365

Hamburg-Frankfurt

I don´t know why Hamburg are Favorite against Frankfurt. Hamburg with many Ups and Downs in this Season but for me they are no Special. It´s hard for the Young Talent Arp in Front of Attack to create some Goals, because the Offensive didn´t Work really well in last Games. 2 Games without any Goals in Hamburg Games. And the Game in Freiburg was absolut a shame for a Hamburg Fan. So they today played against a Frankfurt Team who is this Season very strong. Specially in Defensive. Against Munich at Weekend, Frankfurt was amazing in Defensive and creating also some chances against Bayern. So they was unlucky not to Draw this. Also Hamburg are failed to win in Last 10 Bundesliga Games against Frankfurt with a 0-5-5 Bilance. But i also bet only DNB today, because the Game against Munich was intensive and maybe Frankfurt will not playing again such a good Game. But i can´t see them today to Lose. Also Frankfurt are the 2nd Best Away Team this Season with 4-3-1.

Frankfurt AHC0 @ 2.13 5/10 bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hannover have lost their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won 89% of their last 9 home games in Bundesliga.
Schalke have drawn their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim are undefeated in 96% of their last 25 home games in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have lost 91% of their last 11 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 13.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-12-2017