** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Wednesday Dec 6th

205 Ludlow

Duelling Banjos 6/1 bet365

We should concentrate on the front two in the market, the fav Audacious Plan has been running well and won his last two, he scraped home over a marathon trip last time and it might be worth taking him on here. Duelling Banjo's comes from the in form Kim Bailey yard and this one ran much better than his finishing position may suggest at Cheltenham, a much better race than this. He made an error at the water and lost his place and was not given a hard time. His second at Exeter prior to that was promising so another chance is given at the prices. 

Ludlow 2:05 Audacious Plan @ 9/4 PP win thanks 

"Audacious Plan....He only came to the good Doctor's Richard Newland yard in October this year from Rebecca Curtis where he did fined some success , Since coming to yard they've ran him three times with two chases and a hurdle sandwiched between the chases , His first chase saw a 2nd place at Uttoxeter 3m GS beaten 1.75 lengths , the hurdle race came 9 days later and a win at Huntingdon 3m1f good winning by 12 lengths ,

A fair start for the Doctor a place and win in class 4 races and 34 days ago at Sedgefield 3m5f he wins a class 2 race in the Durham National Handicap Chase by a neck with Brian Hughes in saddle , He drops down to class 3 in a Qualifier For The Challenger Staying Chase Series Final at Ludlow and should have had plenty of time to recover although carries a 5lb penalty, going is in his favour and Brian Hughes keeps the ride "

1 hour ago, corky said:

1310 lingfield

1pt win toast of new york evens will hill

head or heart here, been off too long  stud/injury, but best form in race, 

heart wins, or intern is a big price, 

Either wins in a canter and we all say what a great price or he falls in a heep and we say who would back that at that price??? No bet race for me, watch and enjoy.

20 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Either wins in a canter and we all say what a great price or he falls in a heep and we say who would back that at that price??? No bet race for me, watch and enjoy.

this is where i trip myself up, i know its a no bet race, but i will/have soon as i seen evens