** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Dec 8th - 11th

champratings.jpg

The next round of Championship games throw up some interesting clashes. It could be the making or breaking of morale heading into the festive period for some teams. Take a look at the odds and ratings above then give us your tips for these matches coming up this weekend. :ok

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @JKos, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

Wondering if Sheffield are starting to feel the grueling nature of the championship now? As such I am thinking Bristol might just be playing them at the right time.

Also fancy Norwich to get back to winning ways though I have no evidence other than gut instinct to back that up. 

Not much to say about Wolves. Tough match for us last night and was always going to be tight due to the derby nature but we managed to play pretty bad and still win. Think you would have to be mad to back Sunderland any week but in particularly this week. Can't see any case for them taking even a point off us. 

Sheffield Utd v Bristol City

Sheffield Utd: George Baldock (8/0 d, doubtful), Paul Coutts (16/1 m), Kieron Freeman (8/0 d), Ched Evans (7/0 f)

Bristol City: Jamie Paterson (18/3 f, doubtful), Famara Diedhiou (13/5 f, 2nd top scorer), Callum O'Dowda (18/1 m), Eros Pisano (7/0 d), Jens Hegeler (3/0 m), Gary O'Neil (2/0 m), Milan Đurić (7/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Sheffield United v Bristol City - Draw @ 3.30

Bristol City and Sheffield United are 3rd and 4th in the table respectively separated only by goal difference so this should be a close game. United have won 7 drawn 1 and lost 2 at home this season in the league against Norwich (1-0) and more recently Fulham (5-4). Bristol City have surprised many this season and have lost just 3 times in the league so far with only 1 of those losses coming on the road and that was their first away game of the season at Birmingham. Since then they have played  9 winning 5. I am going for a draw in a low scoring game.

I believe in Aston V  to beat Millwall, Villa is a team  with solid defence and enough quality to score against any team, Millwall typical home team with only 5 scored goals away from home, probably will try to get a draw but I believe Aston V will manage to score. 

Good bet for me is Hull to beat Brentford.

Adkins is a proven Championship manager and i feel Hull are in a false position. I think Adkins will galvanise Hull and get the result today. Brentford have struggled away to hull in recent fixtures, that stat with the usual "first game under a new manager" makes this 3.1 for a home win a must bet for me.

Edited by dogmeister

Nervous about our game with Reading tomorrow. We haven't done very well at the Madejski Stadium over recent years. In fact, we've not tasted victory there since 19th November, 2011. That's one victory in our last six visits there. We have a few players coming back from injury now though so we stand a better chance than ever before to win. I'd prefer to back us on a double chance because I'm not entirely confident we'll win but I feel we could take a draw.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Reading conceded at least one goal in 80% of their home matches in Championship.
77% of Reading's goals have been scored in the second half in Championship.
Cardiff City have won their last 4 matches in Championship.
Cardiff City have scored in 80% of their away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 11.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-12-2017