** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition: Friday December 1st

200 Doncaster

Monbeg River 11/4 bet365

Not a lot of value about tomorrow but Monbeg River is big enough at 11/4 to warrant a bet. The favourite is Master Burbidge and I can see why as he won easily last time, he now has a penalty and that was a weak contest so I have my reason for opposing him here.
The selection ran a blinder at Wetherby first time back from a break and should be spot on now, the trip and the ground are ideal and the yard are just beginning to get going.

Well done all last month comp winners and thanks Graham (BH) for running comp

Newbury 3:35 Actinpieces @ 18/1 PP e/w thanks 

Actinpieces.....from Pam Sly yard the 6yo was a winner of three hurdle races and three chases from 2m to 3m 1f on ground varying from good to soft, She won by six lengths off this mark over fences at Fakenham in October in her first race back after a summer break,

Her last run was 16 days ago in a chase at Bangor over 3m soft when 2nd beaten by Sir Mangan by 1.25 lengths off mark 139 after running 10 races in a row chasing , She reverts back to hurdling and appears nicely treated now running over the smaller obstacles off 134 with regular jockey Miss G Andrews claiming 3lbs