** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Dec 1st - 4th

bundesligaratings.jpg

bundesliga2ratings.jpg

The next round of Bundesliga I and II matches are coming up this weekend. The clock is ticking ahead of the anticipated mid-winter break. Let's slam some predictions down early doors and try to take the bookies for a ride this week!

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

SC Freiburg v Hamburger SV

SC Freiburg: Bulut (1/0 m), Ignjovski (0/0 d), Gulde (0/0 d), Kempf (4/0 d), Abrashi (3/0 m), Frantz (11/0 m), Meffert (0/0 m), Niederlechner (10/2 f)

Hamburger SV: Walace (8/1 m), Ekdal (8/0 m), Salihovic (4/1 m), Wood (11/1 f)(all doubtful), Thoelke (0/0 d), Müller (1/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Freiburg conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
32% of Freiburg's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Hamburger SV conceded at least one goal in 100% of their away matches in Bundesliga.
Hamburger SV have lost their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 01.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-12-2017

Bayern are undefeated in their last 28 home games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Borussia Dortmund's last 10 games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim are undefeated in 96% of their last 24 home games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have seen over 2.5 goals in 88% of their last 16 games against Hannover in all competitions.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-12-2017

Leverkusen totally counts ten in 13 over 2.5 goals and goals at home, with just over three goals in its home. Nortmund has 11 out of 13 over 2.5 goals and six at seven away, eight games with goal goals . in this match you can not bet on the goals
BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.75 Over, odds 1.56

Today for me first 2 Picks in German Bundesliga

Leverkusen-Dortmund

Leverkusen in great Form and they find his way to play succesfull Football at the Moment. They have a good and depp Quality in Squad. Specially in Offensive they can change between some good Players. They play also fast Football with quick passes. And that´s at the Moment not good for Dortmund. Dortmund toally out of Form. I think today it will be last Game for Coach Bosz. They lead last Weekend 4:0 at Half-Time against Schalke. But not because they playing such amazing and fantastic Football. No they playing good, BUT Schalke was very, very poor in First Half. But they also have creat in such a poor Half Time some Chances. And thats Dortmunds Problem. They are not safe enough in Defensive under Coach Bosz. Today they have 2 new important missings. Aubameyang are suspended and Goetze are out with injury.
For me here Leverkusen in such a good Form and with that offensive Team i see Dortmund in Trouble.

Leverkusen @ 2.50 3/10 interwetten

Bremen-Stuttgart

Here i see another Home Win for Bremen. Last Home Game they won against Hannover with 4:0. So now i see Hannover, Bremen and Stuttgart on the same quality Level. Bremen under new Coach Kohlfeldt much better. Was live in Stadium last Week against Leipzig and i see a good Performance from Bremen. Unlucky Goal against them for the 0:1 and 0:2 after big mistake from Kainz in last Minutes. But today at Home this is a Must-Win Game. Junuzovic the captain are back for Bremen. After Draw yesterday between Freiburg and Hamburg it´s a great Chance for Bremen to grab some important 3 Points. Stuttgart with 4 Points in last 2 Games - but the win against Dortmund was good but nothing Special at the Moment there Dortmund´s Shape is. Stuttgart will miss Main Striker Ginzcek by injury for sure. But didn´t think that this is very important for the Game. They have with Akolo, Ginzcek and Terrode 3 Strikers with nearly the same Level.
Last Weekend Stuttgart Draw 1:1 against Hannover and this was first Point in Away Games this Season. So you see Stuttgart are bad travellers. They have a 0-1-6 and 4:14 Goals Bilance this Season.

Bremen @ 2.30 4/10 interwetten

3 hours ago, Neubs said:

Leverkusen @ 2.50 3/10 interwetten
Bremen @ 2.30 4/10 interwetten

Leverkusen FT 1:1 Leverkusen with Red Card in First Half. So unlucky, because Leverkusen was good with 10 Men. 11 against 11 Dortmund bad.

Bremen FT 1:0
So we have little Plus here....

:cheers

Borussia M.Gladbach have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Hertha Berlin have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 03.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-12-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

Eintracht Braunschweig have drawn 86% of their last 7 away games in Bundesliga II.
Ingolstadt have won their last 3 home games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 04.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-12-2017