** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Dec 1st - 4th

laligaratings.jpg

The next round of La Liga fixtures are set to be a very fascinating one. How will Barcelona react after being held by Valencia last weekend? Can Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, and Sevilla keep in touch with the leading pair? This is shaping up to be the most exciting La Liga season yet. So let's hear your tips for this week! :ok

WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @Simeon Borisof, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @discipline, @michaelwinsall, @JKos, @gabymnk, @Pipoca, @TyperExpert_PL, @mikel45, @penal07, @Magic0024, @Arkadi Manucharov, and @Kunal888.

Málaga CF v Levante UD

Málaga CF: Baysse (11/1 d), Recio (11/1 m)(both doubtful), Juan Carlos (10/0 d), Miguel Torres (1/0 d), Ricca (5/0 d), Kuzmanović (5/0 m)

Levante UD: Rober (9/0 d), Iván López (3/0 d), Lukic (0/0 m), Lerma (8/0 m), Dokouré (10/1 m), Alegría (9/0 f), Roger Martí (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Read other free previews on: footalyct.com

Malaga v Levante; 21:00

Malaga will miss defenders Juan Carlos and Miguel Torres and midfielders Ricca and Kuzmanović. Two important players – midfielder Recio and defender Baysse are doubtful and will probably stay out of the action tonight.

Levante is coming without defenders Rober and Lopez, midfielders Dokouré, Lerma and Lukić and forwards Alegria and Roger Marti.

Short preview: I need to say that I fancy odds on Levante not to lose here – odds around 2,25. Odds dropped pretty heavily on home side and I am not saying that they aren’t favourites tonight, they are but not as big as bookmakers are showing right now in my opinion. Malaga had terrible results and they are currently sitting on positions for relegation with 5 points behind the 17th place Deportivo La Coruña. Levante is even three points higher than Depor, and they are typical tough team, capable of surprising every single team in the league. Postigo and Chema will probably play back together on central positions of defence and with them Levante will be more compact. They are usually playing very defensively, with defensive line very low and with low possession, trying to surprise with quick counters. They lost only one of last 5 away matches.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Barcelona are undefeated in their last 23 home games in La Liga.
Atletico are undefeated in their last 17 games in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have seen over 2.5 goals in 87% of their last 15 games against Real Madrid in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Celta Vigo's last 11 away games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-12-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Valencia are undefeated in their last 13 games in La Liga.
Cadiz have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 games in Segunda División.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Espanyol's last 7 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 03.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-12-2017

Read other short previews on: https://footalyct.com/sunday-3rd-december/

Getafe vs Valencia; 16:15

Getafe will miss two regular defenders Cala and Antunes due to suspension while midfielder Shibasaki is still out injured.

Valencia is coming without important winger Guedes and defenders Murillo and Garay who are out for few matches.

Short preview: Valencia is on a hot run definitely and odds are too good to skip. Getafe is sitting on 12th position with 16 points. They lost in a midweek match with horrible 3-0 against Alaves and won’t continue in Copa del Rey. After Barcelona and Real Madrid dropping points this weekend, Valencia have great chances to take an advantage and make a bigger gap between them and Real and reduce the gap to Barça on only 2 points. With several players being rested against Zaragoza in the cup I expect a strong performance from Los Che and a straight win. You can get odds around 2,35 for that! 

2 hours ago, Pep004 said:

Read other short previews on: https://footalyct.com/sunday-3rd-december/

Getafe vs Valencia; 16:15

Getafe will miss two regular defenders Cala and Antunes due to suspension while midfielder Shibasaki is still out injured.

Valencia is coming without important winger Guedes and defenders Murillo and Garay who are out for few matches.

Short preview: Valencia is on a hot run definitely and odds are too good to skip. Getafe is sitting on 12th position with 16 points. They lost in a midweek match with horrible 3-0 against Alaves and won’t continue in Copa del Rey. After Barcelona and Real Madrid dropping points this weekend, Valencia have great chances to take an advantage and make a bigger gap between them and Real and reduce the gap to Barça on only 2 points. With several players being rested against Zaragoza in the cup I expect a strong performance from Los Che and a straight win. You can get odds around 2,35 for that! 

I got 2.40 with bet365 on Valencia and I'm all in on that one. Valencia is gonna win.

Read more on https://footalyct.com/monday-4th-december/

Girona vs Alaves; 21:00

Girona will miss defenders Planas and Alcala, midfielder Amagat and forward Kayde.

Alaves is coming without injured defenders Ely, Vigaray and Laguardia, midfielder Garcia and forwards Santos and Sobrino. Due to recent injuries are doubtful defenders Alexis and Duarte.

Short preview: Alaves with new coach and with several problems in defensive line will need to score in Girona if they want to leave with least a point. I think that odds above 2,10 are letting us some value on over 2,5 goals. Alaves scored three in Copa del Rey recently and I expect them to score at least once today as well. With Bojan and Munir they have players capable of individually solving some situations while on other hand Girona likes to play. They have very offensive wingbacks/wide midfielders in Maffeo and Benitez and in form forwards Stuani and Portu who mutually scored 12 goals this season. I expect way more open match than bookies, and taking over here.