** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup Predictions > Dec 1st - 4th

facupodds1.jpg

facupodds2.jpg

It's the FA Cup 2nd Round. Often considering a dangerous competition to bet on at this early stage but is anyone brave enough to put their tips out there? @Darran, could do with your educated insight here for the potential of any upsets!

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @jamiedavies02, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @willie82, @kimboslajjs, @LondonHibs, and @MuineBheag.

AFC Fylde v Wigan Athletic

AFC Fylde: Luke Burke (13/0 d, on loan from Wigan), Josh Langley (4/0 d, captain)

Wigan Athletic: Nick Powell (16/7 m, probably in), Christian Walton (4/0 first goalkeeper), Craig Morgan (0/0 d), Shaun MacDonald (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

It may only be 2nd round day but I like West Brom as an early bird each way shout for FA Cup glory come May time, they are as big as 80/1 (1/2 1-2). Here's my thoughts;

West Brom currently sit 17th in the Premier League, there's no disputing that. That however, doesn't tell the full story for me; on my ratings they are the 11th best team in the league.

Former manager Tony Pulis was sacked a fortnight again and this week the Baggies appointed Alan Pardew. Now I'm not Pardew's biggest fan by any stretch, but he is a 2 time FA Cup runner up after guiding West Ham and Crystal Palace to finals in the last decade or so. I must admit before his appointment I was struggling to find an early bird each way shout for this seasons competition - however I made a note of West Brom when I heard his first presser as a manager were he stated the following; "I've come close twice, very, very close to winning the FA Cup, and one day I would like to do it. That's the kind of ambition I'm talking about." - this to me is a signal of intent that he will be taking this competition seriously.

I actually fancied West Brom to do well in last years competition, sadly they were dumped out in R3 by Derby after leading 1-0, in the 2 seasons prior to that they reached the QF and R5.

Recommended Bet

West Brom to win the FA Cup (ew) 80/1 @ Bet365

I´m today on Both2Score - Yes on the Fylde - Wigan game. Wigan big Favorite here and with a strong squad even if they (maybe) will rotate today. But Fylde also a Club with nice Ambitions and Coach Challinor said that this is a perfect Game to see that some of his Players have the Quality for playing Football Leauge. They are strong in offensive with 32 Goals in the Leauge and 4 in last FA-Cup Game against Kidderminster. Also they are in superb Form at the moment. Hard to predict here in 1X2 but i can see that both Teams will Score today.

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.95 4/10 bet365

Edited by Neubs

Fair play to Fylde getting a draw tonight, but I thought they were a bit fortunate to do so. I think it will be very hard for the Non-League sides this weekend. Maidstone might have been a play if they hadn't just lost their last two 4-0. Wouldn't put anyone off Boreham Wood who are on a good run, but think a draw might be the best they can manage. I might tip up Slough for Monday but at the moment I think it is worth putting Notts County, Fleetwood, Luton, Mansfield and Wycombe in an acca which pays 7/2 with Marathon. Oxford City cost me the acca in the last round, but I can't see them beating Notts County. Hereford are good for their level, but Fleetwood will take them seriously I think and they should be too strong. Luton are in flying form and although Gateshead have a good home record I don't see them being good enough. Steve Evans wont want to lose to a Non-League side and Guiseley are hardly the best National League side. Leatherhead have got no chance against Wycombe.

Notts County/Fleetwood/Luton/Mansfield/Wycombe 1pt acca @ 7/2 with Marathon

14 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m today on Both2Score - Yes on the Fylde - Wigan game. Wigan big Favorite here and with a strong squad even if they (maybe) will rotate today. But Fylde also a Club with nice Ambitions and Coach Challinor said that this is a perfect Game to see that some of his Players have the Quality for playing Football Leauge. They are strong in offensive with 32 Goals in the Leauge and 4 in last FA-Cup Game against Kidderminster. Also they are in superb Form at the moment. Hard to predict here in 1X2 but i can see that both Teams will Score today.

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.95 4/10 >bet365

FT 1:1 :cheers

No surprise that no Non-League team has gone through outright as of yet although Hereford stopped the acca. Not going to put it up as a tip as such, but I do think Slough have a chance tonight and interestingly they are being nibbled at. They are in great form this season and they play on a 3g pitch which Rochdale won't be used to. Rochdale aren't in the best of form either and as I said in the preview above I thought they were the side most likely to cause an upset this weekend.

I follow Slough and will be at the game tonight. Just to say, Slough have a MASSIVE chance tonight, and 7/1 in some places is crazy value at home and on the plastic pitch. Also unbeaten at home since start of the season.

Look out for Slough's midfielders who can score (Manny Williams and Matt Lench, who scored two cup hat-tricks in two weeks in the FA Trophy and FA Cup). Slough play some lovely stuff, lots of passing, so hoping this comes across on BT Sport later.

Slough WIN: 7/1 (SKyBet)
To Score any time:
Manny Williams 3/1, Matt Lench 4/1