** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Nov 27th - 29th

StevieDay1983

fatrophyodds.jpg

nationalleagueodds.jpg

nonleagueodds.jpg

It's a random midweek of action coming up. FA Trophy takes centre stage but we also have a solitary game in the National League and there are some games in the Isthmian Premier Division and Southern League Premier. Let us know what bets you're putting down this week! :ok

Tiverton v Merthyr Town

So a few bookies have priced the game up because of the draw on Saturday, but I think they may have made a mistake to do so. Tiverton have only lost 1 game at home all season and they have won the rest bar a draw against Hereford. So already you would fancy them for the 3 points, but Merthyr's Twitter account has recently Tweeted that they are playing a mixture of first team and development team tonight. My guess is given the long Tuesday night trip some of the players who played on Saturday weren't able to travel tonight. Now obviously we don't know how many youngsters will be playing, but even just a couple starting would hinder their chances here. Tiverton are still odds against (6/5) on the -1 with Paddy Power and that looks a cracking bet. Also Paddy's are 11/10 on the HT/FT market and worth having a play on Tiverton to win by 4 or more goals at 15/2.

In addition I suggest adding Tiverton to Folkestone and Billericay for a treble which pays 9/4 with BetVictor. Folkestone are having a superb season in the Bostik Premier and could even go above Dulwich if they win all their games in hand so they should see off Enfield at home. Billericay travel to Harrow who may have got lucky in getting a draw at Worthing on Saturday, but as I pointed out then its been a long time since they won. Billericay don't seem to be playing at their best, but it would be a big surprise if they failed to pick up all 3 points tonight.

Tiverton -1 3pts @ 6/5 with Paddy Power

Tiverton/Tiverton HT/FT 1.5pts @ 11/10 with Paddy Power

Tiverton to win by 4 or more goals 0.5pts at 15/2 with Paddy Power

Tiverton/Folkestone/Billericay 1.5pts treble @ 9/4 with BetVictor

Edited by Darran

Good luck with these D.

i looked at the ht/ft market last night but looking back through their home games so far this term most of their goals have been scored in the second period with draws in the first 45.

granted that today's game is a bit of an anomaly but now you have tipped it it's got to be a winner

With you in all of these

A lot depends on how many youth teamers do play and it could be that if they need to use subs later on in the game then goals later on are more likely. I will try to follow the team news tonight, but it will be tricker for me to do so than it was on Saturday.

At the risk of sounding like a character from Life of Brian - 'He is the Messiah - and I should know, I've followed a few', another sterling performance from addpea ( sorry he'll always be addpea to me ).

Mate, respect for your altruism in sharing your hard analyses with others.

There's others out there who charge fortunes for a fraction of your insight.

Thanks guys. Not sure how many people were able to get on in the end, but hopefully plenty of you did. I'm not sure how much betting we will see on Merthyr games in the future, but last night's result suggests the first team players they have got in are fairly decent given they kept it down to 3 and got a goal albeit an own goal. I would be wary of blindly opposing them and much better to wait until there is some sign of what the team is going to be.