** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Nov 28th - Dec 3rd

league1ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

Here we go! A prolonged thread for the midweek and weekend League 1, SPL, and Scottish Championship games. No League 2 I hear you ask? Well, it's the FA Cup 2nd Round this coming weekend so the League 2 matches are on the shelf until a week Saturday. It is due to the FA Cup that we are producing the midweek matches with the weekend games. Otherwise we'd have two separate diluted threads. Give us your tips from these games anyway. Lots to discuss! :ok

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @kimboslajjs, @LondonHibs, and @MuineBheag.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Scottish Championship

Dumbarton have failed to score in 75% of their last 8 home games in Scottish Championship.
St. Mirren are undefeated in their last 12 home games in Scottish Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 82% of Livingston's last 11 away games in Scottish Championship.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 28.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-11-2017

I'm going for a League One double tonight. It's risky but I think Blackpool could hold Blackburn to a draw. Both teams are performing ok at the moment. I think it's a big ask for Rovers to win four on the bounce and the Tangerines have been hard to break down recently. The second game is a tough one but I'd back Charlton to get the win at home.

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I'm going for a League One double tonight. It's risky but I think Blackpool could hold Blackburn to a draw. Both teams are performing ok at the moment. I think it's a big ask for Rovers to win four on the bounce and the Tangerines have been hard to break down recently. The second game is a tough one but I'd back Charlton to get the win at home.

i disagree blackpool don't look like winning. it's one thing being difficult to beat but let's face it 1 win in 6 is pretty bad. blackburn have turned up the screw, won last 3 and scored 9 goals. it makes sense to back blackburn to win 

8 hours ago, allyhibs said:

As usual the bookies massively overestimate Rangers, even at Ibrox I would actually have Aberdeen as favourites. Aberdeen at 3.80 can't be missed. Aberdeen +1 at 1.75 is a gift. Thank you bookies.

quite fancy Aberdeen and both to score @ 11/2 skybet, if the dons play to their best they should win it I agree with you, think they will win 2-1

2 hours ago, JJG said:

quite fancy Aberdeen and both to score @ 11/2 skybet, if the dons play to their best they should win it I agree with you, think they will win 2-1

10 hours ago, allyhibs said:

As usual the bookies massively overestimate Rangers, even at Ibrox I would actually have Aberdeen as favourites. Aberdeen at 3.80 can't be missed. Aberdeen +1 at 1.75 is a gift. Thank you bookies.

Rangers are now 2-2-2 as a huge home favorite...Hamilton and Hibs won there, Hearts and Kilmarnock drew. Interestingly, they're 4-1-1 as a big away favorite. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Dundee FC have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Premiership.
Celtic have kept a clean sheet in 87% of their last 15 home games against Motherwell in all competitions.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-12-2017

For the 3rd week in a row the bookies are overestimating a very limited Hearts side ( i'm repeating myself every week but they are a very poor side ). To have them odds on favourites against anyone in this league is just wrong. Hamilton have shown a few times this season they can get results away from home and at these odds it's well worth backing an away win. Hamilton at 5.00 is worth a couple of quid. Odds against for them not losing is just madness. Hamilton +1 at 2.20 is an early Christmas present.

3 hours ago, allyhibs said:

For the 3rd week in a row the bookies are overestimating a very limited Hearts side ( i'm repeating myself every week but they are a very poor side ). To have them odds on favourites against anyone in this league is just wrong. Hamilton have shown a few times this season they can get results away from home and at these odds it's well worth backing an away win. Hamilton at 5.00 is worth a couple of quid. Odds against for them not losing is just madness. Hamilton +1 at 2.20 is an early Christmas present.

Disagree. I go with Hearts ;)