** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Nov 28th - Dec 4th

champratings.jpg

It's a mixed week coming up in the Championship. I've added on the midweek matches onto the weekend fixtures because it wasn't worth creating a whole new thread for just two matches over the next couple of days. So enjoy this bumper edition of the Championship. Give your thoughts on the games coming up. Big one for Cardiff against Norwich. Hopefully, we can keep our good run going. I would back us to beat anyone at home right now so will be saying we are the sensible money. :ok

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @JKos, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Derby County have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Championship.
Derby County have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Ipswich Town conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Championship.
Reading conceded at least 1 goal in 89% of their home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 28.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-11-2017

I´m taking today Draw or Ispwich. They have a massive Record when they play in Derby by only 2 Loses in last 16 Games. Last Derby win was in 2006 and also i think they like more the Underdog Role - also Derby have massive Problems when they are huge Favorite and i think now it´s such a Game where they can struggle.

X or Ispwich @ 2.20 3/10 bet365

Tonight is a tricky one but I think Derby have to be backed. Rowett is starting to really get them going now. I can see them making the play-offs this season if they invest wisely in January. Reading versus Barnsley is a tough one. Neither side really doing overly well. A defeat for the Royals could see Stam's position reviewed. I think it could be a draw. Neither team will want to lose.

23 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m taking today Draw or Ispwich. They have a massive Record when they play in Derby by only 2 Loses in last 16 Games. Last Derby win was in 2006 and also i think they like more the Underdog Role - also Derby have massive Problems when they are huge Favorite and i think now it´s such a Game where they can struggle.

X or Ispwich @ 2.20 3/10 >bet365

FT 0:1

Cardiff City v Norwich City

Cardiff City: Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (16/4 m), Aron Gunnarsson (12/0 m)(both doubtful), Kenneth Zohorè (12/3 f), Lee Camp (0/0 g), Jazz Richards (4/0 d), Kadeem Harris (0/0 m), Rhys Healey (0/0 f)

Norwich City: Cameron Jerome (14/1 f), Timm Klose (13/1 d), Tom Trybull (12/0 m)(all doubtful), James Husband (14/0 d), Marley Watkins (12/0 m), Alex Tettey (6/0 m), Steven Naismith (2/0 f), Remi Matthews (0/0 g), Matt Jarvis (0/0 m), Jamal Lewis (0/0 m), Louis Thompson (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leeds Utd conceded at least one goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Championship.
33% of Leeds Utd's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Aston Villa have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Championship.
Cardiff City have been undefeated in their last 9 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 01.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-12-2017

I would love to tip my team Norwich but unfortunately I just can’t at the moment. We are still in a bad phase, and after saying last week that I couldn’t understand how they were favourites at home to Preston (and drawing 1-1!), I can’t see them getting anything at all from tonight’s game at Cardiff.

The squad is still injury-ravaged. To add to the long injury list I gave last week, Jerome and Watkins are now both sidelined as well. So we are now left with one striker in Oliveira, who’s commitment has been questioned by some fans of late, and are still woefully short in central midfield. Preston missed a number of golden chances at Carrow Road last week and were unlucky not to win imo. 

Ive not always been a massive fan of Neil Warnock, but I’ve really admired the job he’s done with Cardiff this season. I was on them pre season to finish in the Top 6 and in the top half. They have been rock solid at home this season and have one of the best records. The style both teams play should suit Cardiff down to the ground. Teams who have played against Norwich with a similar physical game to Cardiff this season have really enjoyed themselves. I can’t overstate how poorly Norwich have been playing the last 4-5 weeks, and although I will be avoiding the game as a Norwich supporter, the price of around 10/11 on a home win is absolutely huge.

Sunderland have failed to win in their last 9 home matches in Championship.
Reading have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.
Preston have failed to win in their last 5 home matches in Championship.
QPR conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-12-2017

79% of Birmingham City's matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.
Wolverhampton have won their last 5 matches in Championship.
Wolverhampton have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 04.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-12-2017