** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Nov 24th - 26th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for this weekend's matches in League 1, League 2, SPL, and Scottish Championship. Motherwell are taking on Celtic in the Scottish League Cup so that's why they are not included. Give us your thoughts on the bets to place this weekend.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @kimboslajjs, @LondonHibs, and @MuineBheag.

22 hours ago, sajtion said:

i honestly think we will see majority of home wins this weekend. you can't go wrong choosing any at random

here you go boys, it's probably worst coupon i could come up with. put £15 on it and it will get ya £6000

chelsea, sunderland, fulham, southend, wimbledon, barnet. blackburn, tottenham.

good luck

On 11/24/2017 at 5:48 AM, sajtion said:

i honestly think we will see majority of home wins this weekend. you can't go wrong choosing any at random

lol you might have more luck picking them out of a hat mate.

In all seriousness though, I am tailing your acca with a bit of spare change.

Once again the bookies are overestimating a very limited Hearts side, there's no way they are odds on favourites for this. Ross County have improved since the new manager came in and will keep it tight at the back against a home side who lack creativity, pace or width going forward, if Ross can nick a goal, I can't see them losing here. Ross County at 4.00 is ridiculous value, Ross County +1 at 1.80 for the more cautious.

1 hour ago, andrewcalo said:

lol you might have more luck picking them out of a hat mate.

In all seriousness though, I am tailing your acca with a bit of spare change.

i should have had couple of acca winners by now on this board but this season has been weird.  it's been uphill battle so far but i still think it will come in soon and hopefully let's have some luck today.