** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Nov 25th - 27th

champratings.jpg

The next batch of Championship fixtures are coming up this weekend so here are the odds and ratings. It was an interesting midweek of action with goals flying in. Personally, I'm delighted Cardiff got the win away to Barnsley. It appears Tykes fans were very bitter about such a smash and grab victory but that's their issue, not ours

This week, it's a tough one away to Nottingham Forest. We have won on our last three visits to the City Ground and we are unbeaten against the Tricky Trees since 20th October, 2012. Forest don't draw games this season so hopefully we can stick a win on them this weekend. I'd back us to take the victory but it'll be tight. Only one goal in it either way.

What are you guys tipping this week?

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @JKos, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

aston villa are now not worth taking and could be this weekend's coupon buster. their most creative player and scorer kodija is again injured for the foreseeable future and aston villa could miss him badly. 

since coleman come in  as manager of sunderland i wonder if now its time to take sunderland to finally win first game of the season. he has roughly two weeks to work with them and it's going to come soon

just when i thought fulham has lost their momentum completely their announce their comeback with 9 goals thriller against sheff utd but they still conceded 4 goals. they won it regardless and it's a step in right but can they repair it against millwall.i might give them benefit of doubt.

i liked bristol a lot before the international break. they were scoring a lots of goals but they have done a reverse and have struggled. slutsky is under pressure to get wins for hull but defensively they are poor. if bristol city find their scoring mojo in this match i am confident they can win

I was hugely impressed by us midweek but I did say if Leeds played the same way against us as they did against Boro we would carve them open. There really should be no room for complacency this weekend and on paper it's a mismatch that Wolves should comfortably claim victory in. This is the championship though and anything can happen.

Some really tricky fixtures. I think I would back Reading. They are unpredictable but then Sheff Weds are a bit too. Reasonable price at home.

Not really sure how Sunderland can be priced as favorites. It's a 6 pointer for them and despite Coleman coming in I can't see anything changing instantly. Burton know the importance of this and I'm expecting a 0-0 nervy, dire match so will probably be a 10 goal thriller. 

Middlesbrough v Derby County

Middlesbrough: Rudy Gestede (5/1 f, doubtful), Jonathan Howson (16/0 m, suspended)

Derby County: Sam Winnall (8/4 f, doubtful), Bradley Johnson (15/4 m), Darren Bent (0/0 f), Mason Bennett (3/0 f), Jason Shackell (0/0 d)

Reading FC v Sheffield Wed

Reading FC: John Swift (10/2 m), Sam Smith (3/0 f)(both doubtful), Garath McCleary (9/0 f), Callum Harriott (0/0 m), George Evans (5/1 m), Jordan Obita (2/0 m), Stephen Quinn (0/0 m), Joseph Mendes (3/0 f), Tennai Watson (0/0 d)

Sheffield Wed: Sam Hutchinson (3/0 d), Fernando Forestieri (2/0 f), George Boyd (4/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

9 hours ago, PokerWolf1 said:

I was hugely impressed by us midweek but I did say if Leeds played the same way against us as they did against Boro we would carve them open. There really should be no room for complacency this weekend and on paper it's a mismatch that Wolves should comfortably claim victory in. This is the championship though and anything can happen.

Some really tricky fixtures. I think I would back Reading. They are unpredictable but then Sheff Weds are a bit too. Reasonable price at home.

Not really sure how Sunderland can be priced as favorites. It's a 6 pointer for them and despite Coleman coming in I can't see anything changing instantly. Burton know the importance of this and I'm expecting a 0-0 nervy, dire match so will probably be a 10 goal thriller. 

This Burton versus Sunderland game is going to tell us a lot about the task Coleman has ahead of him. As a Welshman, I can tell you he's an excellent man manager but he's borderline clueless tactically. Wales were at their best when Coleman had Trollope as his number two. Trollope was awful for Cardiff as manager but he's a superb assistant manager. I think Coleman needs a wise head behind him otherwise his stirring words and banter will only get him so far. I agree. The odds do not truly reflect how tough this will be for the Black Cats.

I go with Sheffield UTD to win vs Birmingham AH [email protected]. S utd will try to bounce back after the lost few days ago against Fulham, I think Birmingham is right team for that. They have the worst record away from home in the league and I can not see they can change it  against team with one of the best home record an in good form.

I reckon there may be goals at Sunderland and btts could be decent. 

Sheff united should be the banker.

no way should Norwich be odds on they're awful at the moment and think Preston could sneak a win here.

also Ipswich at 6 to one is a tad high! 

Like the look of boro playing well but I reckon could be a tight game against derby. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UK

Hull have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 home games against Bristol City in all competitions.
Middlesbrough have won 90% of their last 10 home games against Derby in all competitions.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-25-11-2017

7 hours ago, rangers234 said:

I reckon there may be goals at Sunderland and btts could be decent. 

Sheff united should be the banker.

no way should Norwich be odds on they're awful at the moment and think Preston could sneak a win here.

also Ipswich at 6 to one is a tad high! 

Like the look of boro playing well but I reckon could be a tight game against derby. 

I agree re Norwich.

Right, there is no way they should be that short against a well organised Preston side. There are a few points to make about this game. The sub-plot is the return of Alex Neil. He did a great job at Norwich, achieving promotion via the play-offs, giving the fans a day out at Wembley. It unraveled somewhat with the subsequent relegation and poor season last season, but he remains a decent manager. He will be keen to get stuck into this game, knowing full well the crisis Norwich are in.

Norwich themselves have been playing nothing short of atrocious of late. This has been compounded by the squad being decimated by injuries. Klose is now injured and joins the lengthy injury list. The 3 centre mids of Tom Trybull, Alex Tettey and Harrison Reed are all injured, leaving no fit senior midfielders at the club. The squad is already paper thin and in his press conference yesterday, Daniel Farke admitted he may have to make a “crazy decision”, in reference to team selection. He said “Yes I am thinking of a crazy decision or two. We have so many injury problems.”

Key player Alex Pritchard has been out since pre season following a horror challenge v Cambridge Utd. He was originally meant to return to under 23 games in the New Year, and Farke even said last week he is still a long way from first team action, but changed his tune yesterday by saying he may have to play him today as he has such a shortage of bodies.

Whatever happens, I can’t quite see how Norwich can with this game given the circumstances, and Preston will be set up well to counter with their strong attacking players. 

Edited by canaries91

18 hours ago, rangers234 said:

Didn't realise you guys were in that much trouble!. Think Preston at 3.50 is a decent shout! Reckon it'll probably be a 1-1 as Preston play quite tight. 

1-1. On the balance of play Norwich were a bit lucky to get a point. Preston missed plenty of chances, Norwich missed just the one, an open goal from Josh Murphy (who by the way has been receiving horrendous abuse from the fans for a number of weeks). Maybe a draw was a fair result. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

QPR have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Championship.
Brentford have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Streaks for 27.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-27-11-2017

I´m today on Brentford. They won both Games last Season against QPR and also the League Cup Game this Season at Loftus Road with 4:1 - where both playing with some rotation but not a total rotation.

Also i think Brentford in last Games where little bit unlucky against Burton and for sure you can lose 0:2 against Cardiff. So the squad is nearly complete only Dalsgaard today is doubt. So maybe Clarke can replace him - if he can´t to his Job.

QPR with 3 loses in a Row and the fair to say 2 of them was against Aston Villa and Derby. So you can lose against them - BUT at the moment QPR with some problems in Defensive. Long Term Injured Players like Onuoha, Perch and Hall are missing including both doubts. Furlung and Lynch. Even if Furlung can play he missed games since Begining ov Nov. so he isn´t 100% in Match Form. Also Lynch who was subed off last Game is doubt. So last Game QPR played with 3-4-3 and today with this massive missings in Defensive they will do it again or let me say they must do it. I think 3-4-3 isn´t such a good Formation against Brentford who are have the potential to create some good Chances and they are strong in MF. So if QPR can´t stop here the MF then it will be difficult for them. For me here:

Brentford @ 2.40 3/10 bet365

20 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m today on Brentford. They won both Games last Season against QPR and also the League Cup Game this Season at Loftus Road with 4:1 - where both playing with some rotation but not a total rotation.

Also i think Brentford in last Games where little bit unlucky against Burton and for sure you can lose 0:2 against Cardiff. So the squad is nearly complete only Dalsgaard today is doubt. So maybe Clarke can replace him - if he can´t to his Job.

QPR with 3 loses in a Row and the fair to say 2 of them was against Aston Villa and Derby. So you can lose against them - BUT at the moment QPR with some problems in Defensive. Long Term Injured Players like Onuoha, Perch and Hall are missing including both doubts. Furlung and Lynch. Even if Furlung can play he missed games since Begining ov Nov. so he isn´t 100% in Match Form. Also Lynch who was subed off last Game is doubt. So last Game QPR played with 3-4-3 and today with this massive missings in Defensive they will do it again or let me say they must do it. I think 3-4-3 isn´t such a good Formation against Brentford who are have the potential to create some good Chances and they are strong in MF. So if QPR can´t stop here the MF then it will be difficult for them. For me here:

Brentford @ 2.40 3/10 >bet365

FT 2:2

Unlucky Bet - Brentford lead 2:0 by  1 1/2 Minute to go in Extra Time.... :eyes