** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 28th & 29th

I was wondering if Pellegrino is trying to get his team to play with possession and high pressing, because if they were working on that then I think difference in quality will destroy them. Odds on City first half are very good to me.. I am pretty sure that we'll see Jesus instead of Aguero today, but I am wondering if Pep is planning to give a rest to KDB... 

@Pep004 from https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/nov/27/premier-league-10-talking-points-from-the-weekends-action

"10) Austin states his case in rout of Everton

He was made to wait for almost four months but given his first league start of the season, Charlie Austin grabbed his chance with both hands. Mauricio Pellegrino was inevitably quizzed as to why it has taken so long for him to harness his striking instincts from the off. As torrid as Everton were, credit should also go to Southampton who looked like scoring every time they poured forward. For the impressive full-backs, Ryan Bertrand and Cédric Soares, utilising the ruthlessness of Austin was simply too good to pass up. Asked whether he had a point to prove, Austin said: “You could say so. But for me it was all about biding my time on the training pitch. I have got my reward, and more importantly we got the three points. It’s the first 80 minutes I’ve played since Stoke in the first game of last season and I was blowing the cobwebs off my legs.” Ben Fisher"

Read other free prewiews on footalyct.

Everton v West Ham; 21:00

Everton will miss bunch of players. In goal they miss Stekelenburg, in defensive line they are without Baines, Keane, Coleman, Funes Mori, in midfield McCarthy, Barkley and Bolasie and in forward line without best goalscorer Niasse who is suspended. Besides all of that, defender Holgate recently picked up an injury and is doubtful for today.

West Ham will miss midfielder Antonio, defenders Fonte and Collins and Chicharito. Arnautović remains doubtful for tonight.

Short preview: With so many problems in every single line, even though some of injuries are there from the start of the season I cannot see Everton keeping a clean sheet against West Ham right now. In last 6 matches they conceded only one goal only once, while other 5 matches finished with at least two goals in their net. Moreover, Atalanta and Arsenal scored 5 times. With Lanzini, Ayew, Carroll and others, West Ham have more than enough of attacking potential to score at least once. I expect huge problems for The Toffees in aerial duels as well. I found value on West Ham team totals over 1 with odds on 1,90.