** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS Play-Off Predictions > Nov 22nd

StevieDay1983

mlsratings.jpg

We are down to the last four now in the MLS Play-Offs. Columbus Crew, Toronto FC, Houston Dynamo, and Seattle Sounders. There is still a chance we could see a repeat of last year's final. What are you guys betting on this week?

@betcatalog@vasilli07, @Tiffy, @jamiedavies02, @Setup, @dylanphan, @Cumbie, @Marc Kearney, @harry_rag, and @ggm31v.

Had a look at the scorer markets in the Columbus v Toronto game and a read of a few previews. I've backed one player for each team.

I've bought Meram's goal minutes at 15 with SX. As high as 19 elsewhere, I'd equate a buy at 15 to a bit short of 3/1 when he's 2/1 at best with the bookies. He's scored 13 goals in 32 games, 

I've also bought Vazquez's goal minutes at 12 with the same firm and had a bit on him anytime at 7/2 with PP (not much to split the 2 options value wise). Likely to start in support of Ricketts in the absence of Altidore and Giovinco. Has 8 in 28 this season.