** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Nov 24th - 27th

frenchratings1.jpg

frenchratings2.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for Ligue 1 with the Ligue 2 ratings also available. The odds for Ligue 2 will be added when the Monday night game has been played and they get released. For the time being, what do you guys think of these matches coming up this weekend?

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @Magic0024, @TOTTI3, @Valkovets, and @Lisandri.

For me it's always tough to bet on a team who creates nothing. They are letting lots of space in defence and if Lille played little bit more focused in final third, they could be leading for a goal or even two in last match.. but then, long ball of goalkeeper, low cross, somehow stopped ball from target man and pass on the side and ball finished in the goal. All you need to do is to mark Kakuta. Without him, creation of Amiens is below 0. They have some fast players, capable of scoring, but without pass of Kakuta.. nothing will happen. On other hand I agree that odds are ridiculous on Metz. Another poor team, maybe the worse at the moment. They took a point in Toulouse, but it should be 3-0 instead. If anything, then you cannot put money on Metz. But I think that bookmakers are doing exactly that - lettin little bit lower odds on Metz, "offering" value on away side and at the end.. Metz will luckily win.

Nim has a total of 11 out of 15 over 2.5 and five at eight in home. It has the best offense in the category, so it counts eight consecutive over 2.5 in the recent matches and six in eight goals in the same match. Bourg Peronaz has a total of 10 out of 15 over 2.5 and five at eight away. It has the worst defense in the category with 32 goals pass. Defeated, better attack against worse defense, I expect Nim to have an easy match with a win with many goals
OLYMPIQUE NIMES vs BOURG EN BRESSE PERONNAS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Saint-Etienne conceded at least one goal in 71% of their home matches in Ligue 1.
Strasbourg conceded at least one goal in each of their last 11 matches in Ligue 1.
69% of Strasbourg's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-11-2017

Stade Rennais v FC Nantes

Stade Rennais: Sarr (7/1 m), Prcić (4/0 m), Nyamsi (3/0 d), N. Diallo (0/0 d), Gertmonas (0/0 g), Bensebaini (10/0 d), Baal (12/0 d), Maouassa (12/0 d), Amalfitano (7/0 m, suspended), Ribelin (0/0 m)

FC Nantes: Coulibaly (4/0 f), Krhin (5/0 m)

Dijon FCO v Toulouse FC

Dijon FCO: Jeannot (8/3 f, 2nd top scorer), Lautoa (1/0 d), Sliti (10/2 m), Bouka Moutou (1/0 d), Marié (13/1 m)

Toulouse FC: Moubandje (11/0 d), Fortes (0/0 d), Durmaz (8/3 m, top scorer), Imbula (9/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Metz have lost their last 6 home games in Ligue 1.
Angers have drawn 83% of their last 6 away games in Ligue 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Caen's last 16 games in Ligue 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Montpellier's last 9 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-25-11-2017

MHSC vs Lille Home win

Bielsa out this week, the third manager to be fired. MHSC showed solid results with resisting Monaco, PSG, Lyon, time for them to take three points against a no marks team like Lille.

Dijon vs TFC Home win

Between a playing team and a boring one, my choice is easy. Moreover, Dijon is at home and was great last week. On the other hand, TFC was unable to win against the red lantern playing with ten guys after a red card.

Nice vs Lyon Away win

My mistake last week ! Fekir was suspended and obviously, Lyon is not the same without their leader. Tomorrow, Fekir is here, on Nice side Balotelli, Cyprien, Le Bihan and St Maximin are out : forward power down !

Monaco vs PSG Away win and MBappé anytime scorer

A pathetic course in Champions League, how imagine Monaco can resist to a the best attack in Europe ?

MBappé to score agaisnt his old team seems to be an easy bet too.

OM vs Guingamp Home win

Can't see a surprise here according the both forms.

Caen vs Bordeaux Under and draw

Defense above all here ton insure a point and confidence. Teams are closed.

Monaco has a total of 8 out of 13 over 2.5 and four at six in its field. Paris Saint-Germain scored at will and for that reason has 10 out of 13 over 2.5 and five out of six away. In the last eight games it has scored 24 goals, or three goals per game. An important match, if Paris passes a victory from Monaco, will be the big favorite for the title, the two teams score with ease, while when pressed they have defensive themes, I expect matches with goals on either side
AS MONACO vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.44

PSG have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Lyon have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games in Ligue 1.
PSG are undefeated in their last 16 games in Ligue 1.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in PSG's last 6 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 26.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-26-11-2017

psg will see of monaco with ease. they have been shambles defensively. i am taking psg to score at least 2 goals in each half

i am going to try guingamp to beat marseille. guingamp haven't had great results this season and i am expecting them to raise their game and possibly win today. 

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:44 PM, FCNA said:

MHSC vs Lille Home win :ok

Bielsa out this week, the third manager to be fired. MHSC showed solid results with resisting Monaco, PSG, Lyon, time for them to take three points against a no marks team like Lille.

Dijon vs TFC Home win:ok

Between a playing team and a boring one, my choice is easy. Moreover, Dijon is at home and was great last week. On the other hand, TFC was unable to win against the red lantern playing with ten guys after a red card.

Nice vs Lyon Away win:ok

My mistake last week ! Fekir was suspended and obviously, Lyon is not the same without their leader. Tomorrow, Fekir is here, on Nice side Balotelli, Cyprien, Le Bihan and St Maximin are out : forward power down !

Monaco vs PSG Away win and MBappé anytime scorer

A pathetic course in Champions League, how imagine Monaco can resist to a the best attack in Europe ?

MBappé to score agaisnt his old team seems to be an easy bet too.

OM vs Guingamp Home win:ok

Can't see a surprise here according the both forms.

Caen vs Bordeaux Under and draw:\

Defense above all here ton insure a point and confidence. Teams are closed.

Waiting for your congrats guys:eyes