** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 24th - 26th

eplratings.jpg

We are fast approaching the run-up to the Christmas period. Managerial appointments are changing like hot cakes right now. There is not likely to be a more turbulent time in the season than the next 6-7 weeks in the Premier League. Interested to see if we can all work together and get some bets lined up. Liverpool versus Chelsea is the big game this weekend but with Everton and West Brom still looking for their next managers, several managers rumoured for the chop, and other managers being linked with other jobs, can we get it right over the coming weeks? The test starts now. Let's hear your tips then guys!

@sajtion, @discipline, @Pipoca, @the bastardian, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, @omch@, @the real slim shady, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Snoopdog, @allthethings, @JKos, @Pep004, @Torque, @AK1979, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Charon84, @dylanphan, @Kenton Schweppes, @dorleywilliams, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @KingSoccertips, @seifer365, @punterpeter, @EviL ZippY, @jamiedavies02, and @WinningAdvice.

7 hours ago, anire123 said:

What teams do you think will be scoring nil?

I think there's a small chance of a couple. Swansea versus Bournemouth and Southampton versus Everton would be the two I would go for. I can certainly see a few win to nil results coming in. The likes of Leicester, Crystal Palace, Manchester United, Tottenham, and Manchester City could all manage it.

i trust antonio conte to lead chelsea to victory. liverpool has probably got two worst defenders in premiership in moreno and lovren and hazard and morata could have a field day against them this saturday.

i think swansea are done this season and their relegation is inevitable and to be honest it's been on the cards for a while. they don't have enough attacking threat to trouble opposition so i think bournemouth will win.

i fancy newcastle vs watford to be a score draw. it's tough place to visit but watford see to be able find goals and i can't see them playing 90 minutes without scoring.

southampton will be hard to breakdown and everton cannot keep the goals out. the hosts only need one goal win this game but i think they will probably get two. it's defo a home winner

it will be interesting to see how arsenal do against this burnley side. i am yet to see arsenal string few victories. arsenal are very easily bullied and burnley have done amazingly well against top sides this season. there is some appeal taking them on double chance

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

West Ham Utd were losing at halftime in 58% of their matches in Premier League.
West Ham Utd have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Premier League.
Leicester City are undefeated in their last 4 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-11-2017

West Ham v Leicester (Draw)

Both sides have fairly new managers with David Moyes having just 1 game under his belt and Claude Puel 3. West Ham showed no "new manager" when they were beaten 2-0 at Watford in Moyes first game in charge and signs are that they may struggle to get out of the drop zone. Leicester have shown signs of improvement in recent weeks and their 2-0 defeat home to Manchester City last week was their first since September. They are also unbeaten in their last 4 away  games winning 1 and drawing 3. I am going for another draw in this match in what i think will be an entertaining match.

Tottenham v West Bromwich

Tottenham: Toby Alderweireld (10/0 d), Victor Wanyama (2/0 m)

West Bromwich: Nacer Chadli (2/1 m), Craig Dawson (9/0 d), James Morrison (4/1 m)

Liverpool FC v Chelsea FC

Liverpool FC: Joel Matip (11/1 d), Emre Can (10/0 m), Adam Lallana (0/0 m)(all doubtful), Danny Ward (0/0 g), Nathaniel Clyne (0/0 d), Adam Bogdan (0/0 g)

Chelsea FC: Michy Batshuayi (7/2 f), Charly Musonda (2/0 m), Kenedy (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

5 hours ago, The Sexless Innkeeper said:

West Ham v Leicester, Palace v Stoke, Swansea v Bournemouth and Southampton Everton could all draw. Will look for 2/4 or 3/4 among those 4 games.

Being a Tottenham season ticket holder i dread this game. It’s the sort of game that WBA will sit behind the ball. We need an early goal. From a betting angle I would probably do a bet365 offer with a correct score of Spurs 1-0. If it’s 0-0 you get a free bet.

I cannot believe the price Burnley are to beat Arsenal on Sunday. Burnley are notoriously strong at home and I’m sure Dyche will have them set up to get amongst the Arsenal early doors and let them know they’re in a game. That style may not be everyone’s cup of tea but Arsenal are particularly vulnerable to this and I can see them not being able to cope with the partisan atmosphere at Turf Moor. Arsenal’s away record this season reads; played 6, won 1, drawn 1, lost 4. They’ve conceded 12 goals in those 6 away games. Burnley have Chris Wood back in the fold following injury. The odds are purely based on past reputation. Burnley at 11/2 surely represent huge value. 

Edited by DanV89

Man Utd have won their last 7 home games in Premier League.
Chelsea have won 88% of their last 8 away games in Premier League.
Man Utd have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 86% of their last 7 home games in Premier League.
Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 88% of their last 8 home games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-25-11-2017

Read other free previews HERE!

Tottenham v WBA; 16:00

Tottenham will miss defender Alderweireld and midfielder Wanyama.

WBA will come without ex Spurs player midfielder Chadli, other mf Morrison and defender Craig Dawson.

Short preview: After beating BVB in Dortmund, Spurs can be even more confident. They are playing with high morale and even if they lost last PL match, actually a derby against Arsenal, I am sure that they will bounce back strongly. WBA is on a 10 match winless road and I hardly believe that they can change anything here. Megson will be in charge of Baggies after they sacked Tony Pulis, but again I totally understand why are odds as short as 1,25 on Spurs win.  Spurs to be in lead already before the half time with odds around 1,70.

Man Utd V Brighton

i think that after Newcastles 4-1 defeat at old Trafford, Chris Hughton will not try and be too expansive this afternoon. He will probably try and be more difficult to beat, and try and nick a goal on a rare breakaway/set piece.

Man U will want to get back to winning ways after the CL result in midweek, but I don't think they are a great side by any stretch of the imagination. I think their style will suit Brighton's defence. 

United should win by a goal or 2, but I think it may take a while to come. 

No goal before 26 min@ 1.83

United should also easily have the most corners@ 1.14. A bit slim, but I have a low odds back builder on it.

@Mindfulness

What a cracker Tuesday night should be. Are you going? It's come just as Palace are finding some form under Hodgson. Looking forward to reading & posting the previews.

Its funny really, a massive game today & no one is bothered about the result. It's Tuesday we more concerned with!

10 minutes ago, Pep004 said:

@andrewcalo interesting thoughts. What about Huddersfield - City 0-0? :$ Hard to believe but...

I'm actually thinking along the same lines, every month there's a surprising nil-nil featuring one of the big boys...but I am looking at Chelsea Liverpool, look at the stats @Pep004, what do you reckon?

Man City game will be a goal fest, for sure.

Arsenal Burley is another possibility, but I have a feeling Arsenal will get a win there...

Edited by andrewcalo

1 hour ago, Tiffy said:

@Mindfulness

What a cracker Tuesday night should be. Are you going? It's come just as Palace are finding some form under Hodgson. Looking forward to reading & posting the previews.

Its funny really, a massive game today & no one is bothered about the result. It's Tuesday we more concerned with!

Aye, 'El Crapico' is the one game to rule them all and of course this year it's taking place in the top tier. I'm not going though, the Brighton streets will get too saucy for my liking:

streets-of-rage-2-axel-rain-streets.jpg

Hopefully will have more to say on the midweek thread.

I've really got no comment with regards to Palace V Stoke, highly unpredictable game, apologies.

2 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

I'm actually thinking along the same lines, every month there's a surprising nil-nil featuring one of the big boys...but I am looking at Chelsea Liverpool, look at the stats @Pep004, what do you reckon?

Man City game will be a goal fest, for sure.

Arsenal Burley is another possibility, but I have a feeling Arsenal will get a win there...

Yes, they have rested Sane during the midweek so their "electricity" will be back in attack. Probably we'll see Kun on the bench which is one hand even worse for Huddersfield as City will play with enormous pressing, while on the other hand.. Aguero is the player who can decide tough matches so it will be interesting to see their lineup. 

And yes, even though it sounds unrealistic it's maybe not stupid to seek for goalless draw on matches where odds are higher. I've never tried something like that and I never will, but I need to admit that it sounds interesting. :) 

8 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

Aye, 'El Crapico' is the one game to rule them all and of course this year it's taking place in the top tier. I'm not going though, the Brighton streets will get too saucy for my liking:

streets-of-rage-2-axel-rain-streets.jpg

Hopefully will have more to say on the midweek thread.

I've really got no comment with regards to Palace V Stoke, highly unpredictable game, apologies.

El Crapico! Made me chuckle

look forward to next weeks thread then, and regarding CP V ST, yes it was a hard game to forecast. Palace did well to come from behind. They have scored late goals recently, Roy seems to have them fighting to the end. 

Man City have won their last 10 games in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 91% of Burnley's last 11 games in Premier League.
Man City have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their last 7 away games in Premier League.
Huddersfield have failed to score in 71% of their last 7 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 26.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-26-11-2017