** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATR Stable Stars - FINAL Update

44 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Anyone still wishing to enter;

League: Punters Lounge
Pin: 1266

Top 10

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 08.42.24.png

Now I'm sitting in 5th place. I've never played before, so I'm still learning when and how to choose horses for the race. Need some plane for future race to know when to switch horses, but will be fun anyway. Good luck!!!

1 hour ago, nenad986 said:

Now I'm sitting in 5th place. I've never played before, so I'm still learning when and how to choose horses for the race. Need some plane for future race to know when to switch horses, but will be fun anyway. Good luck!!!

Your allowed 3 main transfers per week and 1 elite transfer per month so my tactic would be to look at the weekend racing on Thursday/Friday,pick 3 out and swap. Also worth checking the weeks declarations out too if there's a big race midweek.

Just now, Saint R said:

Thanks,didn't realise that. Actually chose my nags without transfers in mind so have been caught flat footed,now playing catch up.

Transfer you make now is for week 25.11-01.12. So transfer for this week is alredy done in friday!

1 minute ago, nenad986 said:

Transfer you make now is for week 25.11-01.12. So transfer for this week is alredy done in friday!

Yeah but not many selections will run in midweek the majority of the time so in effect your transfers will be aimed at the Saturday/Sunday races, so you should be looking at chucking out those that have just had a race and swapping them for Haydock and Ascot possibles on Saturday. Alos keep an eye on the Bonus races and try and pick those running in races that are worth over £20,000.

Betfair Chase is this weeks Bonus, worth 50pts, starred selection earns 100pts in that race!

7 minutes ago, Saint R said:

Thanks,didn't realise that. Actually chose my nags without transfers in mind so have been caught flat footed,now playing catch up.

Often forgot, many times last season:\ Schoolboy Error!!

1 minute ago, BillyHills said:

Yeah but not many selections will run in midweek the majority of the time so in effect your transfers will be aimed at the Saturday/Sunday races, so you should be looking at chucking out those that have just had a race and swapping them for Haydock and Ascot possibles on Saturday. Alos keep an eye on the Bonus races and try and pick those running in races that are worth over £20,000.

Betfair Chase is this weeks Bonus, worth 50pts, starred selection earns 100pts in that race!

Often forgot, many times last season:\ Schoolboy Error!!

Almost as frustrating as not taking a price on my nap of the day selection:$.

On 20 November 2017 at 12:48 PM, Saint R said:

I have done the same thing just picking them for the season lol as I did not know you can switch horses as I thought it was for leaving it and hoping for the best. Think I did the William Hill one a few years ago and do not think I made a transfer.

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

Great week from David McKay:clap

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 17.23.16.png

2. week in row i forget to switch horse and didnt change my stars for extra poin! And i know that friday is deadline and everytime forget to do before 11pm!!! Only 5 transfer from start LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • BillyHills changed the title to ATR Stable Stars - FINAL Update