** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Monday Nov 20th

2.40 Plumpton

Chef D'Equipe 9/4 bet365

Typical rubbish Monday so lets try and get in and get out with a winner, I expect a couple of odds on shots to oblige but we wont get rich picking them and people only seem to 'like' big winners around here!!
Anyway I liked the way this ran on his UK debut for his amateur rider, he pulled his arms out for most of the journey and he will know a bit more this time.

WOLVERHAMTON 2:30 Florencio @ 11/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Florencio.....from Roger Fell yard the 4yo has the widest draw in 12 but over 7f I would expect if good enough he'll have time to get in position to make a move for frame finish, He's been a winner of five races from 5f to 7f including 4 wins on the all-weather one on Fibre sand and two on Polytrack ,

His last three runs have all been on AW after a turf season those AW saw 3rd place here 7f in August followed by win at Southwell 7f in October and last run 27 days ago at Southwell 6f this time when 4th beaten 2 lengths by Boy In The Bar, The yard him back to 7f with Tony Hamilton who was 3rd on him here 3 races back