** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Sunday Nov 19th

205 Fontwell

Shelford 9/2 Hills/Corals

Decent race at Fontwell and on current form Shelford is over priced at 9/2. I had him down for a 5/2 shot as the majority of his rivals either have poor runs to get over or are making a return after an absence. Shelford was a good 3rd at Market Rasen to Alcala and a repeat of that would just about do here.

Cheltenham 3:00 The New One @ 16/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

The New One......from Nigel Twiston-Davies yard the 9yo been a great servant to the yard, He has won 16 hurdle races and three NH flat races from 1m 6f to 2m 5f on ground varying from good to heavy , He has a big shout despite having to give plenty of weight away but yard gave him a prep race after summer break,

He finished off racing last season in April this year and had a well earned summer break before yard ran him in October a six month break at Ffos Las 29 days ago over 2m soft in Ladbrokes Welsh Champion Hurdle beating Clyne by 3/4 lengths but was always in command with Mr Z Baker claiming 5lbs, He ran off 160 with 5lb off for claimer but the handicapper after winning gives him a 3lb penalty so goes off 163 today with yard bring in Richard Johnson on saddle .

Only thing I hate is jockey Richard Johnson everytime I back him he lets me down and this is first time for him on horse