** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grex's SAM System - 124 bets -1% yield

Grex

• 2 weeks later...

It looks as though BBC is not going to publish the SAM predictions for the Palace-United game, so I post below the weekend's results.

(mental note) NEVER select Arsenal again :eyes. BTW, SAM actually got three correct scores this weekend :loon

Premier League: 84 bets...... + 13% ROI.

tDnaeLD.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

First the bad news: the system has gone into negative territory - 124 bets - ROI (minus) 1% :@

And the good news: with my previous systems (Grex's HOMES etc.), I discovered that performance regularly tailed-off towards the end of the season. This could be due to teams in relegation battles suddenly overturning the form book - example, West Brom over the past four games.

I used to stop the systems with 6 rounds to go. And guess when the downward spiral started... at round 32 when the ROI was 16%. So, I will gracefully stop the system now, and wait until next season.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR NATIONAL TEAM IN THE WORLD CUP :ok

EP_180430.JPG.291154fc17a811767c44c193c2edf06b.JPG

• 3 months later...

The EPL season is nearly upon us - time to resurrect this system.... perhaps.

At the end of last season, I came up with an "excuse" for the dramatic down-turn in fortunes over the last 6 rounds of matches, based on previous experience with other systems.

On the same tack, my old systems used to ignore the first 6 rounds of games, on the basis that you tend to get unusual results at the beginning of a season (how many times has a promoted club found themselves near the top of the table, only for results to tail-off after a few games?). 

So, I think I will play safe, and only re-start the system on approximately 29 September - I hope you can wait :ok

Of course, all this assumes that BBC will continue to publish SAM's predictions :hope

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, Grex said:

Of course, all this assumes that BBC will continue to publish SAM's predictions :hope

.... and, at the moment, it looks as though BBC will NOT :@

Unless, they are waiting (like me) for the first six rounds of matches..... shall we see :hope