Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Non-League Predictions > Nov 18th & 19th

nationalleagueodds.jpg

nationalleaguenorthodds.jpg

nationalleaguesouthodds.jpg

nplodds.jpg

ipdodds.jpg

slpodds.jpg

Here are the odds for this weekend's non-league matches coming up. The hectic schedule of the FA Cup and FA Trophy is put on hold briefly so league action can take priority. Let's hear some of your tips guys! Keep this profitable season going! :ok

So last night didn't go to plant although it was great to watch Billericay lose and Tamplin throw his toys out of the pram. One tip one winner last Saturday and then both bets won on Tuesday night and FCUM had an amazing come back. From just one bet last weekend I have 7 teams that are worth an interest this weekend.

Leyton Orient v Dover

Orient finally sacked Steve Davies this week which wasn't a big surprise given how bad their form has been in recent weeks. Going forward they don't look too bad at all, but time after time their defence lets them down massively and it was the case against Ebbsfleet in front of the TV cameras last Saturday. They have had key players injured in defence which hasn't helped, but I think it might take until the new manager comes in to sort their defensive issues out. Dover are surprising leaders and I would be even more surprised if they were still top come the end of April, but they are 9 games unbeaten now and crucially they are very solid at the back and have conceded just 5 on their travels all season. That's impressive and you would imagine they will get chances at the other end to score. I think they should really be favourites for this one so the fact they aren't makes them well worth backing.

Bradford Park Avenue v Brackley

Given 2nd place Brackley's recent good form it might be surprising that I am putting up the home side, but I think BPA have been over priced. Their home form has been very strong and they have lost just once in their last 7 home league games. That was against top team Salford and even then it was only 2-1 in a game they more than held their own in. Brackley have won their last five, but they have been playing some of the lesser sides in the division and this game is much harder than their recent matches. The 3/1 on offer about a home win is way above what I would have it.

Gainsborough Trinity v FCUM

I am going to continue backing FCUM after their fantastic win on Tuesday night. To come from 2 down to win it 3-2 was a huge effort and they were by all accounts superb in the 2nd half. Granted they have only won once away in the league all season, but they look an improved side since Greaves took over as caretaker manager and so I think that can be ignored to a certain extent. Trinity have won just 3 at home in the league all season although to be fair two of those were their last two home league games. We have to add to that though that they did lose 6-0 to Slough in the FA Cup.The away side look the value at over 2/1 to pick up another 3 points.

East Thurrock v Havant & Waterlooville

The home side were unbeatable at the start of the season, but now they can't win games of football. They haven't won in 7 league games now and they have lost their last 3 including a shocking effort at Bath last weekend when losing 4-0. They also conceded 4 in their previous game against Weston. They have also failed to win in their last 5 home league matches. Havant come into this in really good form and they have been superb away from home all season. Their only defeat came at St Albans and they beat top of the table Braintree in their penultimate away league match. Given they have won just two at home in the league it is clear they seem to be performing much better on their travels. Given East Thurrock's recent form you would be hopeful of them continuing that form on Saturday.

Hungerford v Truro

Fair to say Truro have been the surprise package in the National League South so far this season and currently sit in 3rd position. They have lost just one of their last ten and had a superb 3-1 victory over Dartford last Saturday. Hungerford are struggling and have won just one of their last 9 league games and that came over bottom side Whitehawk. Truro should probably be nearly odds on for this game and you would expect them to be able to carry on their good form here.

Lowestoft v Margate

Amazingly Lowestoft did manage to win last week although that was against the massively inconsistent Merstham. Just in case anyone thought they might be making progress again on the pitch they duly went and lost 3-0 to Thurrock on Tuesday night. Margate had a little wobble where they didn't win in 5 league games, but they drew 3 of them and the two losses are their only two in their last 10 games. Margate have the joint 2nd best away points tally in the Bostik Premier with 14 in 8 games and given they perform so well away I am confident they should be able to beat a Lowestoft side who have plenty of issues. They look the best bet of the weekend.

Worthing v Leiston

Finally a bit more of a speculative bet in bottom side Worthing. Now they have won just two league games all season, but crucially they were their last two games. They were disappointingly beaten by Thame in the FA Trophy last weekend, but otherwise they look an improved side, indeed they have picked up 8 of their 9 points in their last 6 games. Leiston may be on 26 points, but they look in a right mess on the pitch on the moment. They have lost 4 of their last 5 games in the league and were hammered 4-1 by Dorking in the FA Trophy last Saturday, which just happen to be the last side they beat in the league. A bit more of a risky one, but I think the price offers value as Leiston are very low on confidence right now.

Dover 1pt @ 197/100 with Marathon

Bradford Park Avenue 1pt @ 3/1 with Betfred and Bet365

FCUM 1pt @ 52/25 with Marathon

Havant 2pts @ 44/25 with Marathon

Truro 1pt @ 127/100 with Marathon

Margate 2.5pts @ 29/20 with Sportingbet

Worthing 1pt @ 5/2 with BetVictor

Edited by Darran

Leamington v Spennymoor to win or draw – National League North

Dartford to win v Gloucester – National League South

Sutton Coldfield v Altrincham to win – Northern Premier Leagu

Going to the Dartford game today so hoping you are wrong about that one. Be interesting how Dartford react to two heavy defeats albeit against better sides than us, but we have been improved of late so might be capable of causing them some issues.

Thanks Darren - 4 from 7 - excellent tipping.

Always worth having a small stake as an accumulator. Took trebles today and returned odds of 2.22. After the clean sweep in midweek it has certainly been a tidy profit.

Thanks again

With all the chatter about Merthyr this week too managed to get on the handicaps with Marathon goday at -3 and -3.5. Result was practically secured after 20 minutes

Thanks everyone for the heads up

Enjoy your weekend

Edited by murther

I know that is was an energy sapping game on Thursday when Leatherhead triumphed over Billericay in their FA Cup replay but with the extra day to recover I believe that the Tanners can keep the momentum going with another victory this afternoon in their league game with Wingate & Finchley.

Leatherhead's current league position is probably a false one with 5 games in hand which should, if they win them all see them well into the top half of the league.

Wingate are mid-table but have lost their last five on the road with just one goal scored - one of their midfielders- Rifat - is suspended today and the club signed a 19 year old midfielder on loan from Boreham Wood earlier this week.

Hopefully there will be an excellent crowd to cheer their superb victory in midweek plus the enticement of getting tickets for the next round with Wycombe Wanderers.

One point on the home win at 2.49 with Marathon is, to my mind, a worthy investment

Good luck if you decide to play.