** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scottish FA Cup Predictions > Nov 18th - 21st

scottishfacupodds.jpg

The Scottish FA Cup takes place this weekend. Here are the fixtures in full along with the odds being currently offered for each match. Interested to hear the thoughts of those that have expert knowledge on the Scottish competitions.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @willie82, @kimboslajjs, @LondonHibs, and @MuineBheag.

Scottish FA Cup

I think Hibernian are overpriced to lift the Scottish Cup at 20/1.

I'll begin by saying with Celtic's domestic dominance they're probably playing for 2nd place here; that being said, there is plenty to like about Hibs chances at the price;
  • They rank a comfortable 2nd in my SPL ratings after 13 matches (see below)
  • Their form in the Scottish Cup (most recent on the left) is SF-W-SF-R5-RU-RU
  • Manager Neil Lennon is a 2x Scottish Cup winner with Celtic
They are more than double the price of Aberdeen and Rangers despite ranking above them in my ratings, they are 2 points behind Aberdeen and 1 point above Rangers in the league albeit having played a game more, theyve already drew 2-2 at Celtic Park this season, won 3-2 at Ibrox but succumbed 1-0 at home to Aberdeen.

Bet

Hibernian to win the Scottish Cup (EW) @ 20/1 bet365 & Stan James

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Scottish FA Cup Predictions > Nov 18th - 21st

sfaodds.jpg

One more game from this competition tomorrow night so I've just thrown it into this thread to save creating a whole new one. Queen of the South and Montrose, you're special... but you're not that special! @jamiedavies02, love you going all in and backing Hibernian to win it. Were you one of the ones that backed Toronto to win the MLS Cup last year though? They reached the Conference Final that year didn't they I think? So it could be worth some guys putting an e/w with you on that!

On 20/11/2017 at 1:27 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

sfaodds.jpg

One more game from this competition tomorrow night so I've just thrown it into this thread to save creating a whole new one. Queen of the South and Montrose, you're special... but you're not that special! @jamiedavies02, love you going all in and backing Hibernian to win it. Were you one of the ones that backed Toronto to win the MLS Cup last year though? They reached the Conference Final that year didn't they I think? So it could be worth some guys putting an e/w with you on that!

I was indeed.. lost on penalties in the final to Seattle... this year I'm on Seattle so I expect a role reversal!

Not an ideal draw for Hibs with an away tie at Edinborough rivals Hearts awaiting them in the 4th round