** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Monday Nov 13th

330 Kempton

Only 2 runners, both favourite if you shop around!!!!!

Must be an error?

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 16.45.29.png

Seriously though, a good track like Kempton has a jumps meeting on a boring Monday, they try to put a few quid in in the pot and are rewarded by 2 races with just 2 runners.
The ground is good to soft so no excuses there and the trainers and owners should be embarrassed to let these races go by without supporting them.

Next news is they will be moaning about prize money!! Makes my blood boil.

:@

255 Kempton

Bags Groove 11/4 Ladbrokes

Only 7 runners line up for this Class 2 handicap and with The Last Samuri on a mark of 154 it keeps the weight nice and light for Bags Groove who is attempting to follow up his win at Aintree 15 days ago which was in the same grade. He stayed on well that day so shoudl get this slightly longer trip and could well be a horse on the up.

140 south 

Big amigo  98.87

Tick the boxes    98.85

Fantasy justifier   98.83

Dont like south well .....but going to battle with the ratings and as both the top two here are proven on the course it seems to make them strong bets to run big races so lets play ....Fantasy justified is no forlorn hope but didn't perform well only visit here so opposable under these conditions 

Big amigo 5pts win 4/1 betv

Tick the boxes 5pts win 15/2 wh

Edited by richard-westwood

Tom Scudamore heads to the borders for just the two rides, Race 1 for Tom Lacey then sits it out until the closing bumper race, I've dissected the last as much as it can possibly be pulled apart and it's interesting that 2 trainers in the line up have already won this race in the past, Ronald O'Leary -2015 & Sue Smith - 2016  Our member Bluemal might fancy the Sue smith runner but this mare is not for me, ''best watched''

Another that caught my attention and travels a long way is Henry Daly's gelding, this 4yr old only has the 1 course appearance so could now be anything, Mr Daly can be a shrewd operator at times and doesn't stick diesel in the transport for nothing, he could be coming into this race very much under the radar, I'll be holding my ammunition until i can get a good look at this animal on the way down to the tape, if he looks in good shape he could give Tom Scu some company for the Gold Medal.

15:40 Carlisle - Shamilan

Danger - Tekap