** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Nov 13th - 15th

StevieDay1983

nonleagueodds1.jpg

nonleagueodds.jpg

A selection of midweek games coming at us in the non-league schedule this week. A little bit of something for everyone. Take a look at give us your picks for the bets out of these matches! Interested to hear your thoughts guys!

9 hours ago, Darran said:

Will be interesting to see what side Billericay put out on Tuesday given they have the FA Cup replay on Thursday. I was surprised to see the game still on but I guess they are so far behind they have to try to squeeze them in when they can.

Has anybody any insight? Merstham are going through a rough patch. First Team coach has put an official statement out asking for big crowd Tuesday as all the players are desperate to get back on track. 

I’ll be in attendance, my 15th game...will this be the first time I see them win?? 

I saw the Tweet saying about the Billericay game and was surprised to see it was still on. The bookies seem to be taken into account it will be a weakened team as they put them in at 5/6 which has already been taken. Funnily enough for all the money they spend they didn't have a huge squad, but they have added to it in recent days as I think they realised they need more bodies in to see them through a very busy schedule. Whoever they play though you would still think it will be a team good enough to beat Merstham although I am sure Tamplin will be putting more emphasis on Thursday's game as you can be certain he will be wanting to make a statement live on TV.

1 from 1 on Saturday and it is another quiet mid-week with not too many fixtures to look at. I like the look of 1 bet in the National League North and a short price treble as well.

FC United v Alfreton

FCUM have certainly struggled on the whole this season and they sit just one position and one point out of the relegation places. It is no surprise that they decided to sack Karl Marginson a couple of weeks ago as he had taken the club as far as he could and it needed a fresh pair of hands. Player Tom Greaves has taken over as caretaker manager and he scored their opener in a 3-1 victory over AFC Telford on Saturday. That win came at home and they have won their last 3 home league games now. Given they have won just once away in the league all season it is clear they are stronger at home at the moment. I thought Alfreton might do OK this season and although they are only 6 points off the play-offs they sit in 16 place and just 3 points ahead of their hosts. I must admit they don't look too fair away and although they lost 5 of their last 6 all 5 came against sides in the top 8 and only one of those defeats was by more than a goal. The problem is they have won just 2 away games all season and with FCUM looking so strong at home at the moment I think they will come away with another defeat. I think there is enough in Marathon's 139/100 to get involved.

Treble

As I mention in the posts above Billericay are playing a league game against Merstham on Tuesday night and the FA Cup replay against Leatherhead on Thursday. I would imagine the likes of Jake Robinson will be rested, but they have added some strength to the squad and whatever team they put out it should be strong enough to beat a home side who are so inconsistent. They have lost 5 of their last 8 league games and had a disappointing 1-0 defeat to Lowestoft on Saturday. A Billericay first team would be a lump on job at 4/5, but given the doubt about who is going to play I will stick them in a treble with a couple of other likely winners. Dulwich are top of the Bostik Premier at the moment and are looking very good at the moment, bar the FA Trophy defeat on Saturday. They have played 9 league games since I saw them lost 1-0 to Hendon with a goal with the very last kick of the game and they have won 8 and drawn 1 of them. Visitors Harrow have lost their last 4 and have picked up just 2 points in their last 7 league away matches. Finally Hereford should really see of Potters Bar Town at the 2nd time of asking in the FA Trophy. The treble pays just under 4/1 with Betfred.

FCUM 1pt at 139/100 with Marathon

Billericay/Dulwich/Hereford 1pt treble at 3.98/1 with Betfred

On 13/11/2017 at 2:31 PM, Darran said:

1 from 1 on Saturday and it is another quiet mid-week with not too many fixtures to look at. I like the look of 1 bet in the National League North and a short price treble as well.

FC United v Alfreton

FCUM have certainly struggled on the whole this season and they sit just one position and one point out of the relegation places. It is no surprise that they decided to sack Karl Marginson a couple of weeks ago as he had taken the club as far as he could and it needed a fresh pair of hands. Player Tom Greaves has taken over as caretaker manager and he scored their opener in a 3-1 victory over AFC Telford on Saturday. That win came at home and they have won their last 3 home league games now. Given they have won just once away in the league all season it is clear they are stronger at home at the moment. I thought Alfreton might do OK this season and although they are only 6 points off the play-offs they sit in 16 place and just 3 points ahead of their hosts. I must admit they don't look too fair away and although they lost 5 of their last 6 all 5 came against sides in the top 8 and only one of those defeats was by more than a goal. The problem is they have won just 2 away games all season and with FCUM looking so strong at home at the moment I think they will come away with another defeat. I think there is enough in Marathon's 139/100 to get involved.

Treble

As I mention in the posts above Billericay are playing a league game against Merstham on Tuesday night and the FA Cup replay against Leatherhead on Thursday. I would imagine the likes of Jake Robinson will be rested, but they have added some strength to the squad and whatever team they put out it should be strong enough to beat a home side who are so inconsistent. They have lost 5 of their last 8 league games and had a disappointing 1-0 defeat to Lowestoft on Saturday. A Billericay first team would be a lump on job at 4/5, but given the doubt about who is going to play I will stick them in a treble with a couple of other likely winners. Dulwich are top of the Bostik Premier at the moment and are looking very good at the moment, bar the FA Trophy defeat on Saturday. They have played 9 league games since I saw them lost 1-0 to Hendon with a goal with the very last kick of the game and they have won 8 and drawn 1 of them. Visitors Harrow have lost their last 4 and have picked up just 2 points in their last 7 league away matches. Finally Hereford should really see of Potters Bar Town at the 2nd time of asking in the FA Trophy. The treble pays just under 4/1 with Betfred.

FCUM 1pt at 139/100 with Marathon

Billericay/Dulwich/Hereford 1pt treble at 3.98/1 with Betfred

Well done with these, great comeback by FCUM