** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Nov 17th - 20th

germanyratings1.jpg

germanyratings2.jpg

The first batch of Bundesliga I and II games after the international break are creeping up on us. Here are the odds and ratings of those games. Looking at the figures, are there any tips you can pick out ahead of the games? Lots of time to discuss so let's see what we can come up with!

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

Darmstadt - Sandhausen

Both with Downtrend actually.Sandhausen wihtout a win in 4 Games and thats against Teams who are most of them also not good in Form (Duisburg,Fuerth, Bochum). But must fair to say, Darmstadt have more quality, but they now wait 7 Games for a Win. But last Games was against Top-Teams like Duesseldorf, Kiel, Ingolstadt or Nuernberg. Also Darmstadt have some Problems against offensive Strong Teams. But now they face Sandhausen who are not such good in Offensive. They scored only 15 Goals in 13 Games. So away they are with 8-8 Goals and you see, they are lack some quality in Defensive in Away Games. Also Sandhausen are out with there best Striker of last Season Wooten. Hoeler are now the best Striker but think it will be difficult against the Defenders Sulu and Bangaard. Darmstadt strong in offensive and they are bad in Defensive. But i have said it Sandhausen are not the best Offensive Team and i think this is what Darmstadt´s Type of Football acutally needs. Darmstadt also missing some important Players. Niemeyer, Platte and Kempe are injured. So important missings but think they can replace them, also all 3 Players are now out few weeks. Floodlight Game and Quality on Darmstadt Side have decided me to bet on Darmstadt.

Darmstadt @ 2.50 4/10 unibet

VfB Stuttgart v Borussia Dortmund

VfB Stuttgart: Meyer (0/0 g), Kaminski (8/0 d), Burnic (4/0 m, suspended), Mané (0/0 m), Zimmermann (2/0 m), Donis (7/1 f)

Borussia Dortmund: Toprak (8/0 d, doubtful), Durm (0/0 d), Piszczek (7/0 d), Reus (0/0 f), Rode (0/0 m), Aubameyang (11/10 f, top scorer, suspended by club)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Halle-Muenster

I´m going here on Both2Score. Both Teams with not that good Form and Results in last Games. So Halle with many Ups and Downs in the Season and also with the better Results in last Games on the Paper. But they have only Draw against Last of the Table Erfurt and lost against a team who are without a Win in 2017 @ Home againt Wuerzburg. So now i think it´s time for a better Game. And so they will creat some good Chances tomorrow because Muenster not so good in Away Games. But First take a look on Halle. They will miss Striker Sliskovic who are doing a good Job in Halle this Season. But Halle with Roeser and El Helwe two other good Strikers in Squad. Also at Home Halle play with lot of Goals - so they have a 3-1-3 Record with 12-12 Goals.
On other Side Muenster they are without a Win in last 4 Games. So they sit now on 16th Place in Table and time for a Win now. But they are not good in Away Games with only 1-2-4 and 6-13 Goals. So you see in Defensive they are weak but they have many Quality in Offensive. Specialy after Grimaldi - who is important for Muenster are back from Injury. Also they have in last Games strong Opponents with Karlsruhe, Unterhaching, Fortuna Colgone and Wehen. So think they will creat against Halle some nice Chances and for me here the Chances to win for One Team are 50-50. So Both2Score here realstic for me.

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.91 4/10 bwin

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Eintracht Braunschweig have drawn 83% of their last 6 away games in Bundesliga II.
Borussia Dortmund have won their last 5 away games against Stuttgart in all competitions.
There have been over 2 goals scored in Borussia Dortmund's last 8 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 57 Football Betting Streaks for 17.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-11-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Wolfsburg have drawn their last 7 games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won 80% of their last 15 games in Bundesliga.
Freiburg have conceded at least 3 goals in 88% of their last 8 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 18.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-18-11-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

Kaiserslautern have lost 88% of their last 8 away games in Bundesliga II.
Kaiserslautern have been losing at both half time and full time in 71% of their last 7 away games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 20.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-11-2017